K-Drama
Replying to dpcirizarry123 • Oct 10, 2013
Title My Precious You
where can you see this?
i have just started to watch so it's hard to tell especially when it's such a long drama and as we know from the experience.. directors like to play with the endings
0 0
Replying to dpcirizarry123 • Oct 7, 2013
Title My Precious You
where can you see this?
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/my-precious-you
1 0
On Ghost • Aug 6, 2013
Title Ghost
For me it was really nice movie, even though i knew how it ends. Song Seung Hun was great as always.
0 0
Clemi-chan • Jul 5, 2013
Article Clemi-chan's Weekend Movie Picks
oh God, this baby is so cute !
2 0
Replying to shawq • Jul 3, 2013
Title Dating Agency: Cyrano
excuse me i'm new in this website.. how i can watch this drama? its this site for review only?
does anyone have an idea where to watch this drama instead of dramacrazy which was shut down? I'm outside of US so now i think it will pretty hard..
0 0
Replying to darkangel662008 • Mar 11, 2013
Person Shin Dong Wook
some sad news about him..http://www.allkpop.com/2013/01/actor-shin-dong-wook-suffering-from-rare-disease
poor him..
1 0
On I Need Romance Season 2 • Dec 15, 2012
Title I Need Romance Season 2
for me second's better but maybe cause I especially love the main leads..
1 0
Replying to khaoulatity • Nov 24, 2012
Person Kim So Hyun
I can't believe that the same annoying girl from TMETS is so flawless and perfect in Missing you :O She's "blowminding"…
The Moon That Embraces The Sun
1 0
On Missing You • Oct 12, 2012
Title Missing You
yay!:D can't wait!
0 0
SeRose • Sep 26, 2012
Article How To: Convert Your Friends Into Drama-Fanatics
it's like reading about myself..:) and I must say that the strategy worked out better than expected. Now my boyfriend is more eager than me..
2 0
On Big • Jun 5, 2012
Title Big
love it! :)
0 0
On Sealed with a Kiss • May 28, 2012
Title Sealed with a Kiss
I am really glad that I watched it. it was completetly different from the usual korean drama I watch. it brought me such extreme emotions that I couldn't tear myself away from it. there wasn't any single moment to made me feel bored. Now I'm anxious to see another chinese drama.
1 0
On City Hall • Mar 7, 2012
Title City Hall
This drama was just really good.
16 0
