News
Replying to abracadabra • Apr 12, 2014
Person Lee Dong Hae
Sorry, but I really don't know what this guy do on the list of top actors...
I totally agree with you . I guess in your opinion donghae might not be that good . But I love his acting . Everyone does have there own opinion ofc
3 0
On Lee Dong Hae • Apr 12, 2014
Person Lee Dong Hae
Does anyone know when Rumors will air ?
0 0
Replying to FishyPrince_DongHae • Apr 12, 2014
Title God's Quiz Season 4
Where do I watch all the other seasons ?? Even tho I only wanna watch this season because donghae is in it XD
Thank you ^^
0 0
On God's Quiz Season 4 • Apr 7, 2014
Title God's Quiz Season 4
Where do I watch all the other seasons ?? Even tho I only wanna watch this season because donghae is in it XD
0 0
On God's Quiz Season 4 • Mar 27, 2014
Title God's Quiz Season 4
YAY I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS. DONGHAE IS IN IT! :3 . IM JUST HAPPY THERE AINT GONNA BE NO ROMANCE SCENES ( I HOPE SO ) . HEHEHE C:
3 0
Replying to JJayWalkers_96 • Mar 26, 2014
Person Puff Kuo
Right know she is filming "We Got Married Global Edition" with Kim Hee Chul ^.^ they look great together…
is there any episodes out yet ?
0 0
