she killed him lol, she talks about how and where she buried to the mc later on
yes! I realised that later on but I was just shocked to see the title of episode 4 because at that stage of the series I hadn’t actually caught on to what she did, I knew it was something shady and she did kill someone cuz of the blood on the vinyl but I didn’t connect it to the child OR I was waiting for some kind of plot twist about the blood etcc because I watched the show not seeing the trailer or the description I just went straight into it knowing it would be a plot twist kinda drama. ALSO the tomato sauce made me question if she actually was a bad person in those first few episodes
I love this show so much!! I did not predict a lot of the plot including the fact that Kang had set this whole thing up to mess with the professor. At the start I thought maybe Kang would turn into a murderer or something 😭 But am I the only one who kind of caught on toward the last few episodes about what Kang was telling the professor might not be true? like when he was in the hospital etc and when the professor was on the way to the house he thought was burning I was like I feel like this house is not burnt at all… But maybe they intended for us to guess some of what was happening?
I loved this show so much! but I feel they shouldn’t have named some of the episodes how they did. one of the episodes was named “I think she killed that child” (might not be exactly that but something along the lines) so it kinda spoiled the episode a bit, I know we were supposed to know she wasn’t his mum etc and OFC there was suspicions on her intentions like did she kidnap him but maybe I wasn’t paying attention enough but I didn’t really catch on that’s what happened? maybe this is just me and I didn’t fully catch on to the details of the story
you shouldn’t be so invalidating and rude, He was disabled and got assaulted and killed it is very sad, if you…
when you said “this movie is not so sad, you guys should chill..” I just got the impression that’s what you meant, I didn’t mean to comment to prove anything I was just confused on what you meant about people needing to chill but I can understand I might have just misinterpreted your comment and maybe I shouldn’t have been quick to judge so I’m sorry if that is what I did! Also I did acknowledged your own opinion in my previous reply, If you didn’t find it sad that’s totally fine
Very nice movie, nice acting but the comments are too exaggerated. I didn't cry once as I watched this film so…
you shouldn’t be so invalidating and rude, He was disabled and got assaulted and killed it is very sad, if you don’t find it sad fine, but don’t say that other people shouldn’t be, I’m never the type to even reply like this but no one is exaggerating, it is very depressing and sad and if you don’t find it that is totally fine but don’t say people are overreacting, maybe from the comments the movie wasn’t what you expected
no worries :)) yes the Viki ads do get very annoying because they are so often 😭😭😭 you might be able to get a free trial for premium tho!! that way you can watch it in peace :))
I feel like the ending could've been handled better. This type of fix-it ending works in Back to the Future because…
I AGREE 100%! just watched the show and i loved it so much but when the ending came i was like "what??" the ending left me feeling very disconnected from the show as we just jump forward to this "perfect life"- and like you said for back to the future it works but for this show it dosn't because there was so much going on emotionally before that to just jump forward to them having this "perfect" life. i really wanted to see Eungyeol and his dad make up after that argument too like I WAS WAITING FOR THAT MOMENT the whole time i was watching the show just for it not to happen
those who have misunderstanding that why season 1 got release again today, I would like to clear that season 1…
It was also on Netflix for me and I am in the UK- I just thought Netflix was just adding weak hero class 1 to Netflix as they have done that before where they add shows, but the release date says 2025, could just be a mistake
YES her mind games were crazy! Hahah it did look yummy
I loved this show so much! but I feel they shouldn’t have named some of the episodes how they did. one of the episodes was named “I think she killed that child” (might not be exactly that but something along the lines) so it kinda spoiled the episode a bit, I know we were supposed to know she wasn’t his mum etc and OFC there was suspicions on her intentions like did she kidnap him but maybe I wasn’t paying attention enough but I didn’t really catch on that’s what happened? maybe this is just me and I didn’t fully catch on to the details of the story