Editorials
On Lovely Addict • Nov 18, 2023
Title Lovely Addict
Pilot released 30 minutes ago on YouTube and Cheque is in it.
5 0
On Destined with You • Jul 21, 2023
Title Destined with You
My husband of all husbands of South Korea Rowoon Swoonnnnnnnnnn! 💕
5 0
On House of Stars • May 16, 2023
Title House of Stars
This show is a waste of time. Dropping it.
2 0
On Future • Mar 20, 2023
Title Future
it literally has background music the entire time. it's driving me insane. I don't know if I can continue. it's so prominent I can hardly hear the actors.
3 1
Replying to Athena • Mar 1, 2023
Title The Promise
Hi.Title please on you tube ?
thank you for this info. I'm watching now.
1 1
Replying to Hala • Jun 28, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
I started the first 10 min..and it's just..idklike I've watched the movie pipeline and it was meh for me..is this…
I feel the same. I am 20 mins and bored. ugh.
0 1
Replying to Jessica • Apr 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Really?? They were there for me.
Finally showed up and I got to watch it.
0 0
Replying to Jessica • Apr 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Really?? They were there for me.
Yes. They still aren't there. UGH!
0 2
On KinnPorsche • Apr 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The subs aren't there on iQIYI and I'm dying.
0 4
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't know what's wrong but it's just not in the app at all even vip. UGH!
0 3
On KinnPorsche • Apr 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
USA is waiting patiently for the last what year??? I am so ready for this!
3 0
Replying to Lina • Mar 22, 2022
Title Safe House Season 3: Best Bro Secret
Where can we watch this with eng subs please?
You can't. They don't sub it.
2 1
Replying to Theresa doo • Feb 2, 2022
Article Beta iOS & Android Mobile Apps Now Available For ALL Users!
I just had a pop up the beta is expired:(
Same. I'm so sad.
0 0
On First Love Again • Jan 1, 2022
Title First Love Again
They need to fix this because it's coming up on my airing calendar and it's annoying. UGH!
0 0
On Love & Wish • Dec 24, 2021
Title Love & Wish
Omg I'm binging 1-5 now!
5 0
Replying to Chevy6 • Dec 22, 2021
Title Gen Y Season 2
I have not watched season 1 but I will but I’m not buying another subscription QIYI does not have enough content…
It's on YouTube
0 1
Replying to Jhoven Ceriales • Dec 21, 2021
Title Gen Y Season 2
Yes, use a VPN set in Thailand. Available in iqiyi
Turned on the VPN to Thailand and used VIP IQIYI and it's not there. UGH.
1 0
On Love & Wish • Dec 20, 2021
Title Love & Wish
Can't wait for Youngjae as the lead finally! YAY!
0 0
On Love & Wish • Dec 20, 2021
Title Love & Wish
Can't wait for Youngjae as the lead finally! YAY!
0 0
On The Silent Sea • Dec 20, 2021
Title The Silent Sea
I'm so ready for this show. Can't wait.
4 0
