Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 7, 2024
Replying to ikeuholic7 • Apr 16, 2026
Title The Double
Someone recomend similar dramas
Prisoner of Beauty, Pursuit of Jade, Love Like the Galaxy…but you prolly seen these already… If you like Korean dramas, then The Red Sleeve.
0 0
Replying to beatrix0304 • Apr 16, 2026
Title The Double
Just comming back to say I watched all the recommendations and highest rated drama in search of something better…
💯 for me too. 🪭❤️🌹
1 0
Replying to frankly • Aug 29, 2025
EP25: Shout out to Fugui wearing a cute red and green bow with a matching decorated carriage in tow! ❤️🫏
my little buddy Fugui!
9 0
Replying to frankly • Aug 7, 2025
5 episodes in and He Yan has already masterfully handled a sword, twin blades, bow and arrow, spear, whip, a wild…
Xiao Jue 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
10 0
Yuchen • Jul 31, 2025
Photo Photo
Zhou Ye is a beauty!
3 0
Replying to frankly • May 31, 2025
I need a kick-ass female general that can go toe-to-toe with a powerful male general…right now! 😭🙏
⚔️👊 yesssssssss!!! Zhou Ye!!! 🙏
4 0
Replying to frankly • Apr 5, 2025
I don’t know why i keep thinking that me coming here to check on release dates is going to make it release faster…😅
🤣
8 0
Replying to Myraaaa • Feb 17, 2025
Person Zhou Ye
I just hope that this rumor comes true.
Thank you!
1 0
Replying to aerixx • Feb 16, 2025
Person Zhou Ye
i just hope the rumored drama with xu kai will be true
What is the rumored drama with xu kai? Is it modern or costume? What is it about?
1 1
Replying to Myraaaa • Feb 16, 2025
Person Zhou Ye
I just hope that this rumor comes true.
Do you know what this drama is about?
1 17
Replying to Myraaaa • Feb 16, 2025
Person Zhou Ye
https://x.com/Allcbizmelons/status/1890730374969364548?t=97EIW8pq29fpu1GXB-hOkg&s=19new rumor
🙏🙏🙏
2 0
Replying to Myraaaa • Feb 10, 2025
Now since the drama has got 1 million reservations I just hope that they will air this in March or April. I don't…
🎉🎉
3 0