News
On Love for Love's Sake • Jan 31, 2025
Title Love for Love's Sake
does anyone know what bgm was played on the first episode at 11:30?
0 0
On Love for Love's Sake • May 6, 2024
Title Love for Love's Sake
does anyone know the music played in the first episode at 10:50?
1 0
Replying to mozaaa • Mar 15, 2024
Title Usogui: Kurama Ranko-hen / Kaji Takaomi-hen
does anyone know where I can watch this?
i watched this on netflix, though it's not in all countries. You can also watch it on Kisskh
3 0
Replying to Piquina • Mar 12, 2023
Game Which main character from the series "Weak Hero Class 1" are you?
I wanted to be Sooho but I'm Si-eun 🤔
I wanted Si-eun but ho Sooho lmfao
1 0
On Vice Versa • Sep 17, 2022
Title Vice Versa
The only thing bugging me is not knowing the background music at the end where the realization hit. If anyone knows what’s it called I’d be very glad 😅
2 1
Replying to Jason Reed • Feb 28, 2022
Title Something in My Room
Same here I loved the music. It totally reminded me of 80s soundtracks with the driving synths.
From what I know, It was most likely made by Banana Sound Studio, but they probably haven’t uploaded the soundtrack yet. Let’s hope they do cause it sounded so good
0 0
On Something in My Room • Feb 24, 2022
Title Something in My Room
Does anyone know the soundtrack music in the latest episode at the end. It was like a synth wave type music and I’ve been trying to look for it, for a while.
1 3
On Invitation • Jan 19, 2022
Title Invitation
Does anyone know how that one song near the end is called, where the guy said in his mind “invitation” and it started playing the song, it sounds like synthwave and I can’t find it anywhere
0 0
