Editorials
Replying to Hafsuh • May 9, 2020
Title Hot Stove League
There isn't any
Ok thanks
0 0
On Hot Stove League • May 8, 2020
Title Hot Stove League
Romance?
2 2
Replying to KangHae • May 5, 2020
Title Memorist
Where was this scene where Dong Baek was telling Sun Mi that her death would hurt him the most? The dialogues…
Where did you see this?
1 1
On Go Soo Jung • May 2, 2020
Person Go Soo Jung
RIP
0 0
Replying to Anemone • Apr 27, 2020
Title Take Your Mark Season 2
Yes- they have it as just one whole show- I watched it there and did not know it was both.
Same lol
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Apr 26, 2020
Article Japanese actress Okae Kumiko dies at 63 from complications due to Covid19
RIP
0 0
Replying to YourHappiness • Aug 31, 2018
Title Art in Love
Where can I watch his with eng sub ?
It's on yt
0 2
Replying to 3shahartsiu • Jul 21, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
I thought they would air MG now on Mon-Thurs but I can't find ep 15-16 anywhere :(Can someone explain please
It's gonna be on Netflix the 25th. So you will probably be able to watch it on the 25th
1 0
On Take Your Mark • Feb 10, 2018
Title Take Your Mark
Guys, viki has it now!!!!OMG so happy.
0 0
On Take Your Mark • Jan 31, 2018
Title Take Your Mark
Someone sub this pleasee
0 0
On Saijo no Meii • Jan 30, 2018
Title Saijo no Meii
Eng sub?
0 0
On Saijo no Meii • Jan 4, 2018
Title Saijo no Meii
I STILL can't find any subs :'(
0 0