K-Drama
On Kao Supassrathip Akkrathaweepatch • Apr 29, 2021
Person Kao Supassrathip Akkrathaweepatch
Happy birthday, P'Kao!
0 0
On Fabulous 30 • Apr 23, 2021
Title Fabulous 30
Where do you watch this with eng sub?
0 1
Replying to Germa • Apr 20, 2021
Title The Blue Hour
On dramacool
Is it the same with The Blue Hour that is part of Thirteen Terror's episode?
0 2
Replying to Galon77 • Apr 20, 2021
Title The Debut
Hi, do you know why they're boycotting this? Is it something sensitive?
I see. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Icyiceclouds • Apr 20, 2021
Title The Debut
I enjoyed this. Anyone knows how it’s doing in Thailand? I heard some idol fans were boycotting or something.
Hi, do you know why they're boycotting this? Is it something sensitive?
0 2
On Heha Mia Navy • Apr 19, 2021
Title Heha Mia Navy
Has anyone subbed this?
0 0
On Khun Mae Mafia • Apr 16, 2021
Title Khun Mae Mafia
They really dont have eng sub for this?
1 0
Replying to jooxm • Apr 15, 2021
Title The Crown Princess
Where can I watch this with better quality and eng subs? It't not on Netflix in my country
It's actually on netflix, but you need to activate thai vpn first
0 0
Replying to 8251959 • Apr 8, 2021
Title Jan Dara: The Beginning
Where Can I watch this?
It's on netflix. If you can't find it, use Thai VPN
1 1
