K-Drama
Replying to Yzzzraaaeeel • Dec 26, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Yep, if it’s more than 1 hr long, it’s the uncut. I think it has the cut version as well in Youku.
Thank you. But there's only 1 version in Youku i just checked it
0 1
On I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version • Dec 25, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Im currently watching this on Youku. Is it the uncut version im watching?
0 3
Replying to suam • Dec 10, 2023
Title The Jungle
16 episodes and still some stories did not have a proper ending. it was kinda hard to follow. i think they took…
hey where do you watch with eng sub?
0 1
Replying to Burcu • Apr 20, 2023
Title One Second Champion
Is it available now?
i dont think so 😔
0 0
Replying to Cloudy Mime • Mar 25, 2023
Title Plara Song Krueng
its 2023 and Mook is still a racist. She never apologized and she doesn't give a shit about advocating for a dark…
Wait, what happened? Explain please, i'm curious
1 0
Replying to ND_ • Jan 22, 2023
Person Pop Sirat Nidhithanaviboon
Good looking dude. Only know him from Deadly Affair but I like his acting. Gonna see his other works and hope…
Watch sleepless society: insomnia. He's so cool in that 🥺
0 0
On The Gifted • May 28, 2022
Title The Gifted Spoiler
Too bad they dont reveal jack's and jo's potential in this S1
0 1
Replying to Safe for Weebs • Apr 29, 2022
Title I Told Sunset about You
It will be on BFI Player this May as part of Queer East: https://queereast.org.uk/film/i-told-sunset-about-you/
Nice info, thank you!
0 0
Replying to surbhi • Apr 7, 2022
Title I Told Sunset about You Spoiler
Dramacool
Thanks
0 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Apr 6, 2022
Title I Told Sunset about You
Hi, any platform to watch this now?
0 4
Replying to 9142053 • Mar 26, 2022
Person Ben Benjamin Brasier
Does he still act or was he so disgusted with the production (see Call It What You Want) that he dropped out completely?…
Wait, he casted for Call It What You Want?
0 0
On Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote • Mar 23, 2022
Person Beam Papangkorn Lerkchaleampote
Rest in peace, Beam. You'll always be missed. 😭
1 0
Replying to STKLa • Mar 3, 2022
Title Oum Ruk
Actually I always avoid drama genres like this, usually the story is always the same, but I'm surprised I really…
Where did you watch this with eng sub?
0 2
On Nabi, My Stepdarling • Nov 18, 2021
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling Spoiler
The ending of this drama is just trash. How can Wee not end up in prison and still accepted by every one? I mean come on, she KILLED people.
7 2
Replying to Galon77 • Sep 29, 2021
Title Marathon
Where do you watch this movie?
Finally, thank you so much!
0 1
On Him Raiwin Sirisatiensakul • Sep 19, 2021
Person Him Raiwin Sirisatiensakul
Now I see why I feel familiar with him in 46 Days. It's because I've seen him before in Fathers movie lol
2 0
Replying to Galon77 • Sep 12, 2021
Person Kim Woo Bin
Hi, i just noticed him from a drama i watch. Does he have any new upcoming dramas recently?
Oh sorry i didn't know that. I really hope he'll come back sooner. I think i'm gonna watch his other works while waiting :')
1 1
Replying to Miss Woo Bin • Sep 10, 2021
Person Kim Woo Bin
I need to see him in a new drama soon, it's been too long and I'm so happy he's doing better!
Hi, i just noticed him from a drama i watch. Does he have any new upcoming dramas recently?
1 3
On 46 Days • Sep 2, 2021
Title 46 Days
Cant believe tonight is the last episode omg
1 0
On Navillera • Sep 2, 2021
Title Navillera
My goodness this is such a warm drama and it really tells you that no matter how old you are, it's not too late to start. The bond between Deok Chul and Chae Rok is just beautiful!
1 0
