Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location: SOE
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 26, 2021
Replying to Dongfang Qingcang • Feb 10, 2024
It's Xinjiang uyghur dress tradition, it remain me of Mughal dance dress. I don't like story Arabian Nights from…
AN came from India? No, The Arabian Nights are the fictional record of Islam. There was no Islam in south Asia 8th century, then rise islam dynasties in South Asia in 1000-1860 AD. I said uyghur dance dress reminds me of Mughal dance dress and a hat. I don't like Arabian Nights as disgust sexy hips and torso dance half naked clothes. It's different uyghurs are normal dances. Mughal dancer is beautiful dress and a hat
https://youtu.be/HHNlVL3mohc?si=tN-o4Z1wg6C8Xncl
https://youtu.be/LuYxcw0wCE8?si=zQ-QGBv05zYzhiP3
0 6
Replying to Gizzy • Feb 10, 2024
If there ever was a remake of Arabian Nights, Reba could be the princess Shahrazad to a T.https://twitter.com/dazzlingdilraba/status/1755842089911537943
It's Xinjiang uyghur dress tradition, it remain me of Mughal dance dress. I don't like story Arabian Nights from north African.
1 11
Replying to Anna • Feb 9, 2024
Your hedi fan club already denied that he is not doing this drama..They also argued with dilraba fans...Dilraba…
Why don't you read LOTTL pages? They said Dilraba won't accept it. Good luck with your new fl for your favourite CZY
0 0
Replying to Sheeeep • Feb 9, 2024
Compared to other drama's ... yes quite alot
Not other.drama. I talked about Snowstorm of Love FL and ML have more kisses? Hot kisses scenes?
0 5
Replying to Anna • Feb 9, 2024
Your hedi fan club already denied that he is not doing this drama..They also argued with dilraba fans...Dilraba…
You're shameful. I'm glad Dilraba won't work this CZY. Good luck for new fl. You're jealous of Wang Hedi is top number. CZY didn't. Shame on CZY is fanboy of Dilraba, he tried get to Dilraba work for CZY. I don't want Dilraba be second bill, I'm very angry they give CZY first bill. You go to hell!
0 4
Replying to Jirachi • Feb 9, 2024
Can you stop? Why you create fanwar everywhere? Respect her costars! True fans always stand with favourite actress…
Go hell.
0 0
Replying to Mehnaz • Feb 9, 2024
You don't like CZY. Does CZY care or the fans? If Dilreba is ok with this ML then who are you to judge ML?And…
Shut up. I'm serious he's definitely gay.
0 2
Replying to Mehnaz • Feb 9, 2024
You don't like CZY. Does CZY care or the fans? If Dilreba is ok with this ML then who are you to judge ML?And…
He's very ugly sissy. I hope Dilraba won't work for CZY
0 4
Replying to Birdlady • Feb 4, 2024
New rumor author Chen ml
I know you can't say anything because you don't know us. Birdlady is a pig bitch she and I are fan of Dilraba we always fight the others so long. I hate Birdlady so much.
0 0
Replying to Miksi • Feb 3, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I can't believe they took this down, i just watched first episode and it is really good. At least they (iqiyi)…
You mean they ban The Spirealm episodes?
1 2
Replying to HDutchess12 • Jan 28, 2024
I agree. The way they wrote Dilraba’s character was unfortunate. Changge is problematic in more ways than one.…
Shut up! Dilraba's brilliantly acting! Changge is great martial art and hero fight for her peoples who loves her. Lusi is terrible acting coward character!
1 1
Replying to Suz_Suz • Jan 28, 2024
Person Dylan Wang
🍉Guys, this rumor (not confirmed) has been circulating I recall as early as December and it is getting more…
I'm trilling about Hedi play as police officer!
6 0