Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Location: SOE
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 26, 2021
On My Queen, My Rules • 11 days ago
holy shit! I saw a trailer on X it was hot kiss FL and ml! I'm interested will watch My Queen My Rule. I drop out the early spring half episodes because it made me bored about TES characters about film projects. I hope I'll not be bored on My Queen My Rule. when will be air on?
3 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 5, 2026
last 3th August I paid Youku. next day 4th August I checked my app Youku The Early Spring but it was no new episodes....I realised it false melon news. I got angry because I already paid a month YK🤬🤬🤬
2 1
On Ski into Love • Mar 3, 2026
hi anyone
please tell me, were they film ski in Xinjiang? or other ski cities in China?
0 1
Replying to Sophia • Feb 17, 2026
I loved it, a lot of people had a problem with the FL. It's a really cute sweet romance
yes, ski in love is so good romance. I'm watching Ski Love Netflix. a lot haters are jealous of YSX. I love YSX
1 0
Replying to Elle • Jan 1, 2026
She said she somehow already felt that they aren't blood-related related before she actually know the truth, but…
SAL 1st episode, Mu had angue with her mom, she told Mu that JZ is not her brother, Mu shocked. Mu arrived to Thailand, she always chased with JZ.
0 0
Replying to jinxinmu • Dec 30, 2025
𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎…
congrats on SAL
5 0
Replying to DramaFANCCY • Dec 23, 2025
Lol I no there is a slim chance but what is the possibility that HeYu is available and be able to be cast as the…
I watched Shuxin and Heyu stream live, they talked about they wanted second drama costume in future but I'm not sure Heyu be ML of Yu Chuling drama because I think he'll be busy his new costume TGLHS start filming on March. so there will other actor. I hope Shuxin and Heyu will be cooperative with new costume drama in summer.
3 0
On Ski into Love • Dec 22, 2025
I don't know Ski into Love on air last March because no one tell me. Is it good rank? Is it love passionate romance?
1 2
Replying to Momina • Dec 22, 2025
💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻 💃🏻
I'm happy IQIYI SAL 1 top all the world countries/overseas.
Viki SAL 1 top first time on USA.
5 2