Celebrity
On Hot Stove League • May 3, 2023
Title Hot Stove League
This drama Is not everyone's cup of tea..... So be sure u like this genre before watching it.
2 0
On Maid's Revenge • Apr 13, 2023
Title Maid's Revenge Spoiler
My heart hurts when I see handsome men die.... Gosh.. Jokes apart... I'm sad like really sad.. Its as if my imaginary boyfriend died😭
9 0
PHope • Mar 27, 2023
Review Hot Stove League
Yea! I totally felt this way....
1 0
On Pandora: Beneath the Paradise • Mar 20, 2023
Title Pandora: Beneath the Paradise
I pity Hong Tae Ra... But ofcourse she's the lead and Will be able get outta the mess. Hopefully!
3 1
On Again My Life • Mar 20, 2023
Title Again My Life
A good watch... Definitely go for it.
0 0
On The Penthouse: Hidden Room - Hidden Story • Feb 5, 2023
Title The Penthouse: Hidden Room - Hidden Story
Where to watch this?
2 0
