Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 6, 2026
  • Location: Faroe Islands
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: March 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2013
Replying to Karinsil • Oct 21, 2023
Try the English subtitles without CC, those are much better. The one with CC is made for the English dubbed version
I was about to drop the drama after the first ep, because i couldn't stand the subtitles 😆 but i found out about the non CC subs luckily
1 0
Replying to ahen • Oct 15, 2023
Netfllix subtitles are horrible.
Try the English subtitles without CC, those are much better. The one with CC is made for the English dubbed version
1 2
Replying to -Unkown- • Aug 12, 2023
🛑🛑🛑Question1. Happy ending?2. Story?3. Chemistry?4. Kiss scene?
1. Yeah happy enough.
2. Interesting and captivating in the first half. After most of it gets sorted, it becomes a bit dull. Good it ended after 12 episodes.
3. I liked the chemistey of the couples. And between the relationships that the female lead has with the others.
4. Some nice kiss scenes 😘
0 0
On Extreme Job • Apr 25, 2018
Title Extreme Job
What a funny plot xD
I wonder if they'll really make this movie. It would be fun though
0 0
Replying to ran • May 5, 2017
can someone pls give me the horror warning? like how horror was this? feel free to set your reply as spoiler
np~ It's a good movie though :D
0 0
Replying to ran • May 2, 2017
can someone pls give me the horror warning? like how horror was this? feel free to set your reply as spoiler
If it's not too late, I found it quite scary sometimes. There are a few jump scares and some unpleasant visuals. But after watching till the end, it wasn't so scary anymore. The movie has a huge plot twist which, in my opinion, makes the happenings less scary. If you are not used to a bit of horror then it might be scary to watch :P
2 0
On Ghost Boyfriend • Jul 28, 2016
The sound effects are terrible. And it makes no sense in the cut version -_- I hope the uncut version gets released some time T-T
2 0
On A Stray Goat • Mar 14, 2016
Title A Stray Goat
Oooh this seems like it could be a good movie! I hope it will be one and it doesn't get canceled
0 0
On Blue Spring Ride • Aug 10, 2015
Eeeeh this was cute!
I watched this right after i finished reading the manga (took me 4 days to read it).
Ao Haru Ride, it sure is a nice story hehe. Even though the movie isn't sooo good, it's good enough if you don't have high expectations and don't campare it to the manga :Ð
1 0
On Hiya • Jul 17, 2015
Title Hiya
Uuuh! I want to watch this!!
... in about 5 months orz
0 0
On Deranged • Jul 13, 2015
Title Deranged Spoiler
what's up with the end?!! will it happen again? :"D plz no..
0 0
Replying to 444 angel • Jul 9, 2015
Title The Lover Spoiler
Does anyone else interpret the ending of the guy who broke up with his fiancée and the manager as them ending…
yup! i do xD
1 0
On Miss Granny • Jul 7, 2015
Title Miss Granny
The songs in here are so good!! <3 she has a really nice voice
4 0
Replying to Far • Jul 7, 2015
Title Miss Granny Spoiler
I literally scream when Kim Soo Hyun appears at the ending of the movie hahaha This is a funny and enjoyable movie…
I did that too!! xD i didn't know he was in the movie before i watched it, so it came as a surprise *o*
0 0
Replying to gottcha78 • Jul 7, 2015
Title Monster
Honestly, I just was searching through Netflix and found this movie. When I saw the Lee Min Ki was in it, I immediately…
I found this movie on Netflix too!!
I actually wanted to watch Monster's Inc... (don't tell anyone i watch Kids movies xD)
Well, i searched for "monster" and found this treasure! <3
2 0
On Prince's Prince • Jun 18, 2015
This was fun to watch. didn't quite understand the story line all the time.. but still fine. it's short, so it's not a waste of time lol.
1 0
On Sung Gyu Chan • Jun 2, 2015
Person Sung Gyu Chan
This guy is awesome! xD
I love his role in The Lover! He's so funny!
I hope he'll be in more dramas/movies in the future!
0 0