Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 6, 2026
  • Location: Faroe Islands
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: March 26
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2013
On Jung Joon Young • May 11, 2015
I love this guy so much!!
One of my favorite singers of all time!!! And to see him acting is just fantastic!! His personality is so 4D! He's so crazy xD
6 0
On Lee Jae Joon • May 11, 2015
Person Lee Jae Joon
Is he really not in any other dramas/movies?!! He is so handsome kkk
And a good actor too!! I want to see more of him in the future!
2 0
On Blood • May 6, 2015
Title Blood Spoiler
I liked the beginning so much!! But then they killed Hyunwoo!!! NOOO!! Anyone but him!! Shiet man! T^T And then they kept of killing my fa characters.. Hol...
4 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Apr 10, 2015
well.. it's not the worst drama i've seen.. It was fine. just cut off 2-3 episodes ;)
Hyun Bin asdfdfgajk *o*
0 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Mar 1, 2015
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me Spoiler
Aish! The casting list is a spoiler...
Sung Joon plays Yoon Tae Joo/Lee Soo Hyun
Yah! Let me find out myself that he was the real Lee Soo Hyun!! >o<
4 3
On Song Ji Hyo • Feb 8, 2015
Person Song Ji Hyo
Oh damn.. I didn't realize Ji Hyo played the queen in A Frozen Flower until half of the movie!!! Wow..
2 0
On Pinocchio • Feb 7, 2015
Title Pinocchio
Awesome drama!! Daebak~
Lovable cast, awesome guest roles xD
Many funny moments lol! gotta love Jang Hyun Gyu kkk
The first episodes are just tear jerkers! T^T And the end was satisfying ;D
1 0
Replying to chichichi • Feb 7, 2015
Person Noh Tae Yeob
is it only me or what he looks like lee joo sung in pinocchio he just look more young than him?
yes!!! i am not the only one who thought that!! xD i think he looks like a young mix of lee joo sung and yoon gyun sang
0 0
On Song Min Ho • Dec 31, 2014
Person Song Min Ho
I didn't know it was Mino when i watched kpop audition lol!! Then now after his debut i find out he's in this drama xD
He should be in more dramas/movies!!!!
2 0
On I'm Horny Now! • Dec 22, 2014
What even... Ok this looks.. interesting.
Thank you Shi Hoo for making me find uhm.. this.
Well, might a well watch it when it comes out~
5 0
On Lee Shi Hoo • Dec 22, 2014
Person Lee Shi Hoo
He's so good looking!
I want to see more of him!
I liked him in High School Love On :3
0 0
On Lee Chang Joo • Dec 22, 2014
Person Lee Chang Joo
I want to see him act more!
He's so good looking kkk.
I liked him so much in High School Love On! <3
4 0
On Kim Young Jae • Dec 22, 2014
Person Kim Young Jae
Gosh he's so good looking! I want to see him in more dramas! He's so good as a bad guy heh :3
4 0
On Lee Chang Jae • Dec 22, 2014
Person Lee Chang Jae
I actually like this guy! He should do more acting!! I want to see more of him :3
0 0