Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: Somewhere out there....
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 26, 2017
On Lawless Lawyer • May 27, 2018
This drama is pure entertainment. I'm caught up to episode 4 and it has been non stop action. I'm loving it!
6 0
Replying to Moola • May 26, 2018
Title My Mister
I don't know what to do with my life anymore after finishing this drama... Theres nothing else I can look forward…
Have you tried Come and hug me? The ML is Ki Yong Jang which was also on My Mister.
This time he plays a nice guy, which was a little weird after seeing him physically abuse JA so many times. I have only watched two episodes and I'm hooked.
0 0
Replying to Banada6 • May 26, 2018
Title My Mister
I‘m the only one who comes here everyday to read the new comments and check the ratings?! Lol!! This drama has…
Yup. I still come to visit a full week after finishing this show. If I do this much longer I'm going to have to consider professional help!
4 0
On My Mister • May 18, 2018
Title My Mister Spoiler
Standing ovation!

This is what amazing writing and acting looks like!

What an incredibly moving story of two people who are struggling through life giving each other the strength to keep going. I have loved every moment of this heartbreakingly beautiful journey of these two people who deeply love each other but are just not meant to be together.

Another splendid part of this show has been seeing the loyalty and kindness of all the characters in the neighborhood who feel like family rather then acquaintances.

My take away from this show is that kindness makes a difference.
13 0
Replying to Ace • May 17, 2018
Title My Mister Spoiler
"I liked all of the sounds you made, Ahjussi. All of your words...your thoughts...the sound of your footsteps...all…
I think I stopped breathing when she said those words.

I also loved the scene where he saw her for the first time after looking for her for so long. I could feel the tension in the room. Beautifully done!
11 0
On Here to Heart • May 14, 2018
I’m on episode 20 and I’m getting tired of the MLs not communicating.  Just sit down and have a conversation for God’s sake!

I actually really like the interactions between Zhu Lin Lu and Wen Rou. I hope they end up together.
0 0
On My Mister • Apr 26, 2018
Title My Mister
This show makes my heart melt every single time. ❤
4 0
tottochxn • Apr 4, 2018
YES! Yes! You read my mind!

This show should not be missed. I wait impatiently every week for this to come on and so far every episode has not disappointed. This show is dark, gritty and you can feel the desperation coming from the characters. It is awesome!

I hope for romance between the leads, but I will settle for an amazing bond that will protect and strengthen them.

Thanks for the article.
4 0
Replying to MaruChan61 • Mar 23, 2018
Title My Mister
I love the female lead - because she is total opposite of what we usually see in dramas! I won't talk about all…
Totally agree withyou! I'm loving every minute of it. Im not quite sure where this show is leading us, but I think I will enjoy the journey it will take us on.
5 0
On Kiss That Kills • Mar 18, 2018
I'm just on episode 2 and it is getting more and more interesting...what a pleasant surprise this drama is!
2 0
On Mood of the Day • Mar 5, 2018
This movie was just adorable! If you are looking for something light don't hesitate to watch this!
2 0
Replying to Kate • Feb 7, 2018
Title Radio Romance Spoiler
I watched last 5 minutes of the 4th ep in like 25 minutes. I just could not watch it as I asked myself WHY THE…
LOL...I had the same thoughts! I kept thinking she was going to storm out or at least slap him, but nothing.
0 0
Replying to Dreamy • Dec 12, 2017
Title Black
1. Ji dong inhabited Leo's body & Ha aram wasn't able to see the shadow inside Leo because just like Black, Ji…
Thank you so much for posting this. Until I read your post I was feeling a little disappointed, but you put everything in perspective and I now appreciate the ending even more.
1 0
On The First Half of My Life • Nov 6, 2017
I watch this one over a month ago and I still find myself thinking about it. This is my first “cheating” drama as I do not like that story line, but I head so many great things about Jin Dong that I just wanted to know what the fuss was all about. Well, I’m now a fan. This guy is just so cool! I was glued to the screen when he was on it. My only complain about this drama is that I wish there was more display of affection between He Han and Luo Zi Jun. I wanted a stolen kiss or hug, I think that would have made their love for each other more real for me. But overall…great drama.
1 0
Replying to wildflower18 • Nov 5, 2017
Hi gia, I like it but I'm scared about the ending,is it open ending or happy? Worth to watch?
Oh yes...Jian Zi is eye candy and a good actor. I'm definatelly a fan! I think the storyline is closer to City Hunter.
0 0
Replying to wildflower18 • Nov 5, 2017
Title Cambrian Period Spoiler
Hi gia, I like it but I'm scared about the ending,is it open ending or happy? Worth to watch?
Go for it! I think it is worth your time, despite the open ending.
2 0
On Cambrian Period • Nov 5, 2017
I liked it, but there was just something missing for me. I liked the lead actor, but it took me a while to warm up to the lead actress. In the end, I believed in their love. The ending left me with more questions than answers, which I find annoying since a like everything to be wrapped in a nice package for me.
2 0