News
lo_ve • May 20, 2022
Article "Doctor Lawyer" starring So Ji Sub and Im Soo Hyang premier date set!
The storyline looks interesting!
2 0
lo_ve • May 5, 2022
Article "Welcome to Wedding Hell" confirmed to premiere this month!
Waiting..........................................
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • May 4, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow (Not Your Usual Fantasy Kdrama) Spoiler
You're right. I basically like every modern fantasy drama. Like you, I was interested by the time this drama was…
I am completely speechless as to how to go about explaining this episode. I mean the concept and execution were amazing!!!!! I cried and cried and they were tears of love that I felt (both happy and sad love). The connection they are building with viewers is beyond words.
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Apr 29, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow (Not Your Usual Fantasy Kdrama)
You're right. I basically like every modern fantasy drama. Like you, I was interested by the time this drama was…
Same here!
0 2
Cho Na • Apr 29, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow (Not Your Usual Fantasy Kdrama) Spoiler
The best moment for me so far was the Seoul night view and all of the Grimm Reapers coming to escort a soldier's soul. This series has given me tears of joy and happiness.
3 1
Cho Na • Apr 29, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Tomorrow (Not Your Usual Fantasy Kdrama)
I was eagerly waiting for this series from the moment I read the synopsis, and knew it would be different from the regular dramas. So far, "Tomorrow" hasn't disappointed me and hope so for the coming episodes too. Thanks for sharing the summary for those who are yet to watch this series.
2 4
