Editorials
On You Are My So(ul) Mate • Aug 18, 2023
Title You Are My So(ul) Mate
Butt sounds like a red flag....but I'm colour blind.🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭
3 0
Replying to realkikyo • Aug 18, 2023
Title Only Friends
I don’t wanna laugh but Gun/Third crying in the shower with the bottle has me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously the water system just didn't want him to have his dramatic tantrum.🤣🤣😁😁
0 0
Replying to poppies • Aug 18, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I watched this because I found myself dangerously attached to Mysterious Lotus Casebook and wanted a distraction.…
Have you watched "Unchained Love?" If not try it.👌 I loved it & at the moment had to put "The Story if Minglan" on hold coz F.O.M.O. was killing me here. If you are into a bit of trash TV you can start "The way you shine." 🫶✌️
1 0
Replying to poppies • Aug 18, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I watched this because I found myself dangerously attached to Mysterious Lotus Casebook and wanted a distraction.…
Dangerously is the correct word.🤞🤞🤞
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • Aug 18, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Everything got set aside, for me, until LYF was over. But I'm catching up on Mysterious Lotus Casebook now and…
While trying to catch up to Heart Signal S6 & all the new BLs popping up & all the new anime. 😩😩😫😫😭😭😭 My danmei chapters are also behind & social life is just non-existent at this stage 🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
0 0
Replying to sonnobella • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
We're all dead then. 🤪👻
I don't think I can reincarnate...😞😞☹️☹️
0 0
On Lost Romance • Aug 18, 2023
Title Lost Romance
I did not really feel their chemistry as lovers but a lot more like very good friends. I loved it til I didn't. Their continuity needs to get fired but overall still good entertainment.🤞🤞🤞
5 3
On Lost You Forever • Aug 18, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Juggling this one together with "Mysterious Lotus Casebook" is proving to be real hard.😞☹️😩😫😭😭😭
2 5
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 18, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
😞☹️😫😩 Cheng Yi is going to be the death of me.🤞🤞🤞
4 5
Replying to Ninjas • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Eighth Sense
People on my comment, dm me and send me a death threats. Like seriously? Because of the fictional character? Wow…
The live in Delulu Avenue. 🤣😁🤭🤭Just block them hun.
1 1
Replying to 182 • Aug 18, 2023
Title Club Friday Moments & Memories
The Aom story is out, just two episodes are released, don’t know how many they will be. The story is dark so…
Yeah am very familiar with Club Friday stories, just wanted to know in what order do we watch.
1 0
Replying to omma51 • Aug 18, 2023
Title A Little Romance
so if we ask can they redo this one into a full series maybe 🤷♂️🖖. thank you guys for the links 💜
🙋🏾♀️ I'm in.🤞
2 0
Replying to mdla • Aug 18, 2023
Title A Little Romance
Why does it have romance in the title, btw?
My understanding is that it is more homoerotic than just bromance. So since it is from mainland they can only tease us with that little spark of "assumed" romance & the hint of desire in their eyes is what we can settle for I suppose.🤷🏾♀️
9 0
Replying to realkikyo • Aug 18, 2023
Title Only Friends
I don’t wanna laugh but Gun/Third crying in the shower with the bottle has me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You just took me back to 1st time I watched that scene. 🙈I was in stitches...🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭
1 2
Replying to realkikyo • Aug 18, 2023
Title Only Friends
I don’t wanna laugh but Gun/Third crying in the shower with the bottle has me in stitches 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Improvisation I tell yah...🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭Standing there in his navy vest & being a drama queen then the shower gods were like "enough now. " 🤣🤣😁😁😁😁😁
1 0
Replying to OneAutumnLeaf • Aug 18, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 6
U mean S4 not S5
Yes the current one S4 not 5. (edited) am so over the whole Minkyu dilemma.🤦🏾♀️
3 0
Replying to Shalmali • Aug 17, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
The ratings does not do justice to this show. It deserves more.
Krist haters is what comes to mind.🤷🏾♀️
2 0
On Be My Favorite • Aug 17, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I watch Krist's performance in this & can't help but wonder who said BL characters need to be strictly gay???🤔 WHO??? 🤷🏾♀️I know why the rating is low coz of those madafakhen Krist antis who keep pushing the homophobia idea. 😡It is called "acting" for a reason & that is to get out of your comfort zone & assume that character. Just because he said he was straight some toxic BL fans are out to sabotage him every chance they get. 🤦🏾♀️So childish.🙄
23 0
On Heart Signal Season 6 • Aug 17, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 6
Why did Jerry agree to do this show?? 😞☹️ He looks so out of place & soooooo uncomfortable & so timid. 😓 Damn! He still looks good for 47. 🥵🥰💜Even though I'm a big fan of the Korean version, their Season 4 just failed me so am really enjoying this one.🤞
3 10
On Sweet Games • Aug 17, 2023
Title Sweet Games
They have a 10yr difference in real life?🙈 Amazing! 🙆🏽♀️ I only thought maybe 2 or 3yrs. Winwin's visuals are insane in this drama.🥵 He is too good for SM.🤞🥰 I was about to drop after EP.4 but now am hooked coz so far there are no silly tropes.🤦🏾♀️ I hope they keep at it. 🤞So far so good.👌
5 0
