Editorials
On Heart Signal Season 4 • Aug 14, 2023
Title Heart Signal Season 4
Is Ep.13 still a rumour???🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
0 1
On Celebrity • Aug 14, 2023
Title Celebrity
Been ignoring this coz I have tons Chinese dramas to get through but one Insta reel made me start it.🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️ I hate social media.🤞
5 2
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Aug 14, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
BTS has nothing to do with this and this might get our fandom dragged but I sstill seriously don't get people…
Sweetheart I could have chosen Straykids or Seventeen or Shinee at the end of the day BTS was the first in my head coz am a big fan. People are saying his crush is creepy & cringey but they are quick to want to cancel their idols at a sniff of a rumour about dating is what I find funny. It was an example & have no idea who dragged what fandom but not every thing BTS related needs sensitivity.✌️
2 1
On Make My Heart Smile • Aug 13, 2023
Title Make My Heart Smile
Another Insta reel led me here....suchi scene was hellar HOT!!!🥵🥵🥵🥰🥰🥰
7 0
On Laws of Attraction • Aug 13, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
I played the skip game so much my finger hurts. 😫😩😭Hear me out.... I do not see Tinn as the typical strong, alluring & seductive Alpha but could pass as an Omega.🤦🏾♀️🙆🏽♀️I swear Omegaverse has ruined me.🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭
0 0
On Only Friends • Aug 12, 2023
Title Only Friends
I love the BTS where Force says people are going to hate him but he doesn't care.🤣😁😁🤭🤭Now I see why.🙆🏽♀️🤦🏾♀️
10 0
Replying to Furrina • Aug 11, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
Huh.... What?
🤣🤣😁Yep..true story.🤞🤞🤞
1 0
On Love You Seven Times • Aug 10, 2023
Title Love You Seven Times
🥱🥱🥱 *dropped*
5 0
On Love upon a Time • Aug 10, 2023
Title Love upon a Time
I think the side couple is going to rip my guts apart.😓😞☹️😫😩
5 1
Replying to Londongal1910 • Aug 10, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Non-consenual sex is rape in the eyes of the law where I live! There are no caveats that make it acceptable! In…
It's the world we live in & we shall depart & leave it for our kids as messed as it is.
0 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Aug 10, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I have a feeling this is going to break me.🤞😓😞☹️
1 0
Replying to Londongal1910 • Aug 10, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Non-consenual sex is rape in the eyes of the law where I live! There are no caveats that make it acceptable! In…
That wasn't necessarily Stockholm syndrome but just plain psychopathic behaviour as there was rape & physical abuse. I am referring to dramas like: "The King's woman," or "Empress Ki" or the crazy "Romance of Hua Rong"..that type of Stockholm syndrome.
1 2
On A Little Romance • Aug 10, 2023
Title A Little Romance
I have never yearned for a short film to never end like I did this.🤦🏾♀️😩 You see a student with his school shirt unbuttoned then you know he is not to be triffled with. 🤣😁😁This was too cute with some sweetness & served me all kinds of fluff for my fragile BL heart but it was too damn short.😞☹️ I guess we just have to settle for bromance out of mainland, for now..🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
4 0
On Mao De Shu • Aug 10, 2023
Person Mao De Shu
Mr director can direct my heart anytime. 🥰🥵 It seems he has the Midas touch as well.👌👏👏👏💜
6 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Aug 10, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
As cringey as her stalkerish behaviour was in the beginning it wasn't too creepy. Cute, funny & relatable. No unnecessary misunderstandings where one requires to be coaxed like a baby. 🙄😬Surpringly enough no annoying tropes.👌 Worth me putting "Lost you forever" on hold.🤞🤌
10 0
On UMG • Aug 10, 2023
Title UMG
With all the pending Chinese dramas, BL & smutty danmei I have I ask myself why I bothered to start with this kimchi mess?🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️ Sorry Nanon I tried for your sake but it just went to shit real quick.😬🙆🏽♀️🙄 Dropped.🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
1 0
Replying to sp0ts • Aug 10, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
girl, what do you think rape is?what happened was totally and definitely rape.
I totally agree. Hence in the morning Ning was shocked & said "Why is it you?" coz he was under the impression he slept with the guy that went to the toilet.
2 0
Replying to Londongal1910 • Aug 10, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Non-consenual sex is rape in the eyes of the law where I live! There are no caveats that make it acceptable! In…
Yep. He most certainly will date him & the run off in the sunset just like how in some Chinese period dramas Stockholm syndrome is also being romanticized a lot. I suppose such content has a demand coz it is supplied over & over again.
2 4
Replying to GoogstarP • Aug 10, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I agree with you however it is still rape. Let's say I'm at a party with my bf and he goes to buy food or whatever…
I think that was the small issue but as I said I totally agree with everything you said.👌
0 0
On Blossom Dumping World • Aug 10, 2023
Title Blossom Dumping World
I know some of these short transmigration dramas are bad but such a low rating?🙆🏽♀️🤔😬😬😬
0 1
