Editorials
Replying to GoogstarP • Aug 8, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
My blood boils when I see that face of hers & am worried about that honeymoon video. I have a feeling she is going…
I cannot stand this type of trope. I dislike it even more in BL. Why go bully the person your crush likes? The fact that we women are portrayed as psychos and maniacs shows that it is really a reality to some. If you like someone confess & either get rejected so you can move on or you get yourself a boyfriend & get your love requited but tormenting others while you are a coward just makes no damn sense to me.😡
1 5
Replying to little pillow princess • Aug 8, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
I'll take that as a provocation to finish Tin Tem Jai, the only BL I've ever dropped. 😅
Nah you cannot pay me enough for that kimchi mess. I dropped it within the first 8 minutes. 🤣🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭
1 0
On Don't Call It Mystery • Aug 8, 2023
Title Don't Call It Mystery
I only got up to ep4 last year and had to put this on hold & I decided to try again but keep failing but don't want to drop it.😩😫😭
0 0
Replying to Atgirl • Aug 8, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I like it
Yes bestie...🤜🤛
1 0
Replying to Mafy01 • Aug 8, 2023
Title Hidden Love
Zhao Lusi is the reason why most people watch it. If that Zhang actress is so good then her drama should have…
PERIOD!!! 🤜🤛You ate & left no crumbs.👏👏👏 Why compare to begin with? 🤔I hate how this beautiful series just keeps getting unnecessary hate.🙄🤦🏾♀️🙆🏽♀️
3 0
On Hidden Love • Aug 8, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I came back just to say his lips...🥵🥵🥰🥰🥰
10 2
On The Princess and the Werewolf • Aug 8, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
I regret starting this. 🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️ I swear CZY can wear a sack of potatoes & he'd still look as fine as f🍦ck. 🤞🤞🥵🥵🥰🥰🥰 So because I'm a liker of things & refuse to be left behind & very greedy for content I now have to juggle this plus a million other dramas & why did "Sing my crush" release all 8 episodes at once? 😩😫😫😭😭😭😫 I need sleep.🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
6 1
On Our Secret • Aug 8, 2023
Title Our Secret
Finally done. My rating went up from 7/10 to 8/10. There was a lot of room for improvement but story was not bland & actually fun to watch. Leads chemistry was on point even though the kissing wasn't giving butterflies but CZY can sure kiss.🤞😩😫😭
2 0
On Order of the Sommelier • Aug 8, 2023
Title Order of the Sommelier
Had to put this on hold last year & now find myself back.🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
0 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 8, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
I binged "Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace" in 3 days & that was 87 episodes.🤞🙆🏽♀️ Momma did not raise no quitter. 😬I am trying to catch up to 30 episodes coz Instagram reels will ruin & spoil a drama you are trying to wait for it to be complete so you can binge.😩😩😫😫😭😭😭
2 0
On Mysterious Lotus Casebook • Aug 8, 2023
Title Mysterious Lotus Casebook
Toe curling, spine tingling & butterflies fluttering. 😁Cheng Yi.🥵🥵🥰🥰🥰🥰
8 4
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Aug 8, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine Spoiler
I am so mad at Zhao Xun.😡 You know the girl that crushes on you is a full-on psycho yet you still blurt out who you like. 🤦🏾♀️ As if she will have less a target on her back. 🎯Now that we are down to the last 6 episodes my stomach is in a knot over that honeymoon video. Still not sure what type of revenge porn they will try & display since she was married at the time & was doing the papapa with her then hubby.🤔🤷🏾♀️ Either way I am most certain that Ruo Yun will be the culprit & hopefully her stalking ass goes to jail for all of her eternity. 🤣🤣😁🤭🤭
2 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Aug 8, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
With every episode I hate more that nasty biatch of Huang Ruo Yun 🤬🤬
My blood boils when I see that face of hers & am worried about that honeymoon video. I have a feeling she is going to be the one behind that. I am still unsettled about why they showed us that he did not stop filming after she told him to stop.🤷🏾♀️🙆🏽♀️
1 7
On Justice in the Dark • Aug 8, 2023
Title Justice in the Dark
Someone last year on Instagram did predict this. I wish I remembered his username so I can go back & smack him for jinxing us.😩😩😫😫😭😭😫
13 0
On Winner Is King • Aug 8, 2023
Title Winner Is King
I guess we are also still clowning this side as well.😩😩😫😫😫😭😭
5 4
Replying to vi0let • Aug 8, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
This drama was so good...loved her portrayal of being weak because in most of these dramas the FL's are always…
That's what am thinking as well. Still watching but so far am loving it.🤞👌
1 0
Replying to Hiba • Aug 8, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Pretty nice overall ! Most episodes were entertaining i loved the dynamic between the two leads, if i had to say…
This comment deserves a medal.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤞🤞👌👌👌
2 0
On Royal Rumours • Aug 8, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Meng ZiYi has grown a lot not just as an actress but her personality comes across in most recent roles & you can tell she is now more mature & confident. 👏👏👏 I am halfway so far & the comments here made me go watch it(even with shitloads I put on hold)coz sometimes our dearest MDL community will bash something that is a gem. 🤞So far am not regretting my decision.👌
3 0
On Royal Rumours • Aug 8, 2023
Title Royal Rumours
Li Fei in a normal drama??? 😱Poor thing has been stuck in short web dramas all this time. They need to cast him as a ML in something longer than 3 minutes.🤞 This boy is a talent & trully hot.🥵🥵🥰
5 0
On Song of the Dynasty • Aug 8, 2023
Title Song of the Dynasty
EP.3 where he came to take her back to the palace almost gave me palpitations.🤞🤞🤞 This guy is too hot.🥵🥵🥵🤤🤤🥰🥰 Lord have mercy!!! 🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
14 0
