Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2022

GoogstarP

Proud Fujoshi. 🖤🫶BL is life not a fetish.🥰
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Aug 3, 2023
Me too, but must check if the guy has clean teeth and mouth....LOL
...and mostly...hot.🥵🥵🥵
0 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 3, 2023
Title Stay with Me
How I wish "I don't want to be brothers with you" was given an opportunity to thrive like this one. This has so much fluff & zero cringe.🥰😎
1 2
Replying to GoogstarP • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay Still
So true & look at "Sing my crush" they released all 8 episodes at once & not torture us with the weekly wait.😬
Exactly! Just when you start getting invested...😬
1 0
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Maybe you didn’t know, but it’s not aired in the mainland. It’s a HK/Taiwan production. It’s released…
...and yes you are right I certainly did not know that coz many platforms I follow say China & not Taiwan but thank you for schooling me.
0 2
Replying to Between_YourLegs • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Maybe you didn’t know, but it’s not aired in the mainland. It’s a HK/Taiwan production. It’s released…
Interesting....Viki & Gaga say mainland China. 🤔🤔🤔
0 0
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 2, 2023
I am literally on edge & keep procrastinating watching this. My ancestors keep showing me signs not to....🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭However knowing myself I am not going to listen coz I am such a sucker for pain & cringe fest.🤞 I sat through "Story of Yanxi palace" am sure this I can handle this. 🤣🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭🤭
2 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Aug 2, 2023
🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭 Not sure why you sound mad but FYI that was a period between 2011 to 2014. Je was a trainee…
Bruh you confused me there for a second. 🤞Thought you meant DoYoon.🤷🏾‍♀️ Sincerely apologize.👌
0 1
On Stay with Me • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Duoduo is definately going to grow up a Fujoshi.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭 Her 1st BL novel at that age.🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️🙆🏽‍♀️
4 2
Replying to Aoi haru • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay with Me
😮‍💨I am still wandering why this series didn't get more score It is reflection of real lives and so heartwarming…
The reason why people are upset is they are comparing it too much to Addicted coz there was sex & intense kissing. I am loving the pace of this one & also in 2023 getting such content from mainland China am still shooketh.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
6 0
Replying to Jess • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I don't want this to be too popular.... bad things follow BLs/bromance that are too popular in china.
😩😫😪 bruh I know what you mean.
4 0
On Stay with Me • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I swear I'm still wondering how this slipped through the BL police in mainland....coz one cannot say bromance as this is clearly a BL through & through just without the papapa.😎I mean why can't we get Immortality to also be given a greenlight?😩😫😫😭
3 5
Replying to Maggi64 • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay Still
Yikes, Ep 1 is only 13 minutes long! I'm shocked that the producers actually put out a show with episodes this…
So true & look at "Sing my crush" they released all 8 episodes at once & not torture us with the weekly wait.😬
2 2
On Stay Still • Aug 2, 2023
Title Stay Still
Visuals are amazing & I swear Hong Kong productions of BL are starting to impress a little.👌 Prologue & EP.1 so far so good.😎
0 0
Replying to Chelsea Black • Aug 2, 2023
No shade but the teacher looks too old to be a trainee idol - ShadeyAF :P
🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭 Not sure why you sound mad but FYI that was a period between 2011 to 2014. Je was a trainee while in high school till he went to the school of arts. So really back then he was at the right age to be an idol. You said shadey AF...well Jin of BTS is 31. 💅💅💅 Have a lovely day.👌🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️🚶🏾‍♀️
0 3
On Sing My Crush • Aug 2, 2023
No way he is 28yrs old. 🙆🏽‍♀️🤯 Asian definately don't raisin.🥰🥰🥰
1 0