Editorials
Replying to ZaveidM • Jul 24, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
It's just the music background and the way they edit was a little bit more dramatic, I don't see any different…
Yes...that extra dramatic effect.🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭
0 0
On Tokyo in April Is... • Jul 24, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
This gave me so many chills.🥶🥶🥶 Angst & cringe gallore but am glad they are tackling issues like PTSD & SA... but as for minors fornicating...😬😬😬😬
1 5
On Be My Favorite • Jul 24, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
I vote for sending Pear & Max for extra acting lessons....just my opinion.💅💅💅
0 0
On Buddy Line Y Animal • Jul 24, 2023
Title Buddy Line Y Animal
...typing
1 0
On Dinosaur Love • Jul 24, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
Just when I was getting over my PTSD from Physical Therapy....🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️🤦🏾♀️
5 0
On Laws of Attraction • Jul 24, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
So this is a Lakorn BL?🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️
1 2
On Stay Still • Jul 23, 2023
Title Stay Still
...typing
3 0
Replying to lynmac55 • Jul 16, 2023
Title La Pluie
At least Title didn't have to cry his way through the whole series like he did in Remember Me.
🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭🤭 I agree...
0 0
Replying to lynmac55 • Jul 16, 2023
Title La Pluie
At least Title didn't have to cry his way through the whole series like he did in Remember Me.
🥱🥱🥱I had to finish that one coz I wanted to know Em's exact story & even then I found Title too much of a cry baby & annoying but am sure one day he will surprise me with a sterlar performance.
0 2
Replying to navysunsterry • Jul 16, 2023
Title Floss
Where did u watch it
Bilibili.
1 0
On Laws of Attraction • Jul 16, 2023
Title Laws of Attraction
Someone call me back when proper English subs are available otherwise...🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
8 0
Replying to WyTenTae • Jul 15, 2023
Title La Pluie
Anyone who can plzz subscribe and like my edits.. TIA...https://youtube.com/@wytentae
Quality slaps harder than my granny's slippers. 👌You got yourself a subscriber.🤜🤛
1 0
On La Pluie • Jul 15, 2023
Title La Pluie
I don't know how many times I wanted to drop this but stayed coz of Pee. 😩😫I feel Title has yet to grow as an actor coz I swear he failed to deliver necessary emotions in some episodes which left me soooooo frustrated. However I have to agree with some comments that the whole soulmate thing is ambiguous. As a BIG fan of Omegaverse novels/manga I actually understood it like how the compatibility of Alpha vs Omega pheromones don't necessarily mean they are destined to be together forever. 🤔So ones soulmate shouldn't tie ones fate of loving another individual 🤷🏾♀️My 2cents worth.👌🧘
4 5
On Cherry Magic • Jul 15, 2023
Title Cherry Magic
I try nowadays not to compare adaptations from different countries after (Boys over flowers/Hana Yori Dango/Meteor Gardens/F4) so am willing to watch this with an open mind coz I believe Tay & New really deserve a spotlight.🤞🤞🤞🤜🤛💜
5 0
On House of Stars • Jul 13, 2023
Title House of Stars
Biggest plot twist I wish for is Zo/Gun ship.🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭🤭
5 1
On The Legend of Anle • Jul 13, 2023
Title The Legend of Anle
I have always loved both leads & think storyline isn't too cliche.👏 I do not want to wait for 55 unnecessary episodes so am good with 39. First episode...so far so good.👌
3 0
Replying to thisishinaaa • Jul 11, 2023
Title Deep Ocean
he only dreamed it. in the end, i understood it as the guy was just living his own fantasy. the other guy was…
Interesting isn't it???
1 1
Replying to Jzaday • Jul 10, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
I feel this so much I literally loved it and I was like.....I'm being lured into a trap and then rhe little bit…
That manager gives me the creeps...😬😬😬😱
0 0
On Low Frequency • Jul 9, 2023
Title Low Frequency
...typing
0 0
On Tokyo in April Is... • Jul 8, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
I hate Ep.4 coz it made me too comfortable & I just feel like something is brewing & it will make me cry.😬🤔
9 2
