Editorials
Replying to Clau Assis • Aug 1, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
Deu um grito quando vi "EU TE AMO" na minha casa ninguém entendeu nada kkkkkkkk sou fã desse cara!!!
Dude I also paused went back to listen again & just gasped.🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
1 1
Replying to roro4 • Aug 1, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
seriously I was like ILY already!!! lol they're adorable though
yep...in 7 days bruh.🤣🤣😁😁😁🤭🤭
1 1
Replying to Retrojuicepop • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
EXchange had it’s worst, especially when they are were pathetically foolish cowards who beat around the bush…
too cringey...
0 0
Replying to Green Fish • Jul 31, 2023
Title Zenryoku de, Aishite Ii Kana?
Last ep is subbed! https://twitter.com/irozukusubs/status/1682685731700097029?s=20
I only saw this today. 👏👏👏Thanx.🤜🤛
2 0
Replying to Retrojuicepop • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
EXchange had it’s worst, especially when they are were pathetically foolish cowards who beat around the bush…
Also if you check EP.12 and go count how many times Minseung kept saying he is uncomfortable & feels burdened. He did say he is still confused(his right since it is a dating show) and cannot choose coz he keeps comparing the 2 guys. However no one has any right to pressure him coz we saw what happened(riding in a different car). Didn't he even say he feels like just dropping both?😬 See my point?🤷🏾♀️
1 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
"I love you" is too powerful. 🥰🥰🥰 You need guts to be able to say that & applaud my guy for that.👏👏👏🤞🤞
8 6
Replying to Anjali1998 • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
https://www.instagram.com/joyounsang/
So adorable.🥰🥰🥰
2 0
Replying to Retrojuicepop • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
EXchange had it’s worst, especially when they are were pathetically foolish cowards who beat around the bush…
Dude👏👏👏👏thank you. Finally someone who understands the drama I am referring to. I couldn't understand Juhwi in Season 1....so possessive & psycho. I don't know if you also watched Eden. There was also a guy who fell in love with the most popular girl & he was crying every single day when she went out on dates with other guys. See that is the behaviour on my initial comment I was referring to. That kind of psychotic entitlement to people's hearts/feelings.
1 2
Replying to wegath09 • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
You guys are so influenced by soc media yk that. Whats wrong with people pursuing only one since day1 at least…
Again buddy nobody is hating on anyone. I said I hated his behaviour. This is a dating show & the point is to go meet "different people" till you are happy with the one you feel most compatible with. You cannot expect to force someone to return your feelings & be upset to a point of crying coz that someone likes another individual. What is the point of having them under one roof if from day 1 people must immediately be forced to settle down? You people keep missing my point as you only focused on the word "hate." 🙄🤦🏾♀️😬 Human beings.☕
0 0
Replying to AskMe • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
I didn’t see any hate thou. Only one who said “I hate sw”was jw Other ppl in love triangle r respectful…
I said "I hate how some people...." This is in reference to the person's behaviour not the actual human being. Please go back and read my comment....slowly this time. Thank you.👏👏👏
0 0
Replying to wegath09 • Jul 31, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
You guys are so influenced by soc media yk that. Whats wrong with people pursuing only one since day1 at least…
I really don't know why you are so triggered. Is it ok for someone to be that upset coz their crush has another person they like? That is what I meant by entitlement was coz he was expecting his love to be reciprocated just because he has feelings for him. Please read my comment again coz clearly you did not understand my point. I wonder who spoke of hate coz I said I hate that behaviour??? Did I at any point say I hated any individual? Stop being a keyboard warrior this is not Twitter. MDL was created for us to share our opinions, rate shows, engage, make friends & most importantly respect each others' views. Thank you.
0 0
On His Man Season 2 • Jul 29, 2023
Title His Man Season 2
I hate how some people on these dating shows have some kind of entitlement to others' feelings. I mean it is a dating show where you are supposed to get to know different types of people/personalities till you get the one that gives you butterflies & fluff. I notice some people from the get go they focus on just 1 person & expect their unrequited love to be immediately reciprocated....then they hate everybody that their crush speaks to. 🤦🏾♀️ Oi!!!😬😬😬😬
3 11
On W Series: The Way You Shine • Jul 28, 2023
Title W Series: The Way You Shine
Maybe it's just me but why bother say "blind tasting competition" but the judges are sitting right there watching you bake? 🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
1 0
On Mr. Cool • Jul 27, 2023
Title Mr. Cool
Is this from mainland China? I thought they banned time travel, reincarnation, BL & Winnie the Pooh?🤣🤣😁😁
1 2
On Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox • Jul 27, 2023
Title Dear Mr. Heavenly Fox
Subtitles gave me a hangover.😵💫🤢🤮
2 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 27, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
Trope gallore but 4 episodes later am still here. 😬😬😬I'm such a sucker for pain.🤦🏾♀️
6 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Jul 26, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
I'm ready with my box of tissues 🤞🤞🤞😎
2 0
Replying to jpny01 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
There's nothing wrong with minors fornicating. It's when they are victimized by adults that there's a problem.…
What assumption? I am referring in terms of background coz you are obviously from a different country to myself & we all have different values & beliefs. Some are more open minded while some are more conservative. Countries like Japan who only recently raised age of consent may not see anything wrong with such content while some of us cringe. I still think just coz it's fantasy it still doesn't make it right & that is my own 5cents worth & I repeat....to me.
0 0
On Sing My Crush • Jul 25, 2023
Title Sing My Crush
We love us some fluff🥰, rainbows🌈 & unicorns.🦄
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Jul 25, 2023
Title Tokyo in April Is...
There's nothing wrong with minors fornicating. It's when they are victimized by adults that there's a problem.…
Your opinion on minors having sex is totally different from mine. So you respect my opinion & likewise. We are not raised the same & am not a prude to think it doesn't happen but am not about celebrating it either. Different strokes my friend....different strokes.
1 2
