Editorials
On Dinosaur Love • Aug 6, 2023
Title Dinosaur Love
Why does this make me feel like they are still at the workshop? 🙆🏽♀️People talk like they are holding the script & trying to memorize their lines.🤦🏾♀️I keep telling myself "girl if you survived Physical Therapy you can survive anything." 😬😬😬 Then there's the shitty subs.😩😫😭
8 14
On Low Frequency • Aug 6, 2023
Title Low Frequency
...typing
1 0
On Escape to Homestay • Aug 6, 2023
Title Escape to Homestay
BL community exits chat.🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
9 3
Replying to shuting • Aug 5, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
you have to watch to know if it fits your taste
Am a big Yang Yang fan so for now I do not want to ruin his image in my head. Will wait for the hype to calm down first. I did the same with Immortal Samsara...only watched it after the fire was put out.🤣🤣🤭🤭
0 1
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 5, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
🤣🤣😁How many times is this guy going to keep tripping?🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️🙆🏽♀️
6 0
Replying to Kim Yoonmi 김윤미 金潤美 • Aug 4, 2023
Title Supervisor Husband
There are intimacy supervisors for sets in real life, but they don't do anything like kiss the stars. And they…
Very interesting right? However have you seen Thai BL actors in some of their workshops or BTS...?🤣🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭 They kiss for real so not every country does the fake kissing before the actual shoot.🤞
1 0
On Hidden Agenda • Aug 4, 2023
Title Hidden Agenda
I'll be back...🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️🏃🏾♀️
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 4, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Never, i would have noticed even a small change, It is a very distracting thing for me and makes me even stop…
Perhaps maybe...👌
1 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Aug 4, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Never, i would have noticed even a small change, It is a very distracting thing for me and makes me even stop…
I really don't know but something is off.🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️ Maybe it's just me.🤔
1 2
Replying to CapitalW • Aug 4, 2023
Title Stay with Me
I got the impression that they're positioning her character to be the supposed author of the book for the series.…
Dude I did not look at it like that. 🤦🏾♀️You are onto something there.🤞🤜🤛
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • Aug 4, 2023
Title Stay with Me
Yes, a neglected gem of a series. I'm glad you've mentioned it!
Still good though.👌👏👏👏
0 0
Replying to SSS • Aug 4, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
her face lost baby fat and become more thinner as compared to her teen era.
Could be that....could be.🤷🏾♀️😬
1 1
Replying to Jai • Aug 4, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Ugh, my watchlist is already full of CDramas and BL Dramas, then I have to squeeze in the KDramas and Animes.…
Dude I am waiting for Jujutse to binge.😁🤭🤭
3 0
Replying to Lili • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
RIP u 🙏Welcome to the club ❤️❤️❤️🤭
It is so hard bestie but we soldier on.👌
1 0
Replying to Kenny • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Me, too and now the airing schedule is all over the place. Sometimes we get 2EPs, then they said there will be…
I have so many BLs & some new Chinese dramas to catch up on but my heart keeps saying "just watch one more episode." 🤣🤣😁🤭🤭🤭
1 1
Replying to Kenny • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Me, too and now the airing schedule is all over the place. Sometimes we get 2EPs, then they said there will be…
Much appreciated.👌
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 3, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
😩😫😫😫😫😭😭I cannot wait for all 39 episodes coz F.O.M.O. is killing me.🙆🏽♀️ I'm a liker of things. Currently on EP.9 and I just want a full day to binge the entire thing....that is how good it is.🤞🤞🤞
0 8
On Fireworks of My Heart • Aug 3, 2023
Title Fireworks of My Heart
People across every platform I follow keep trashing this.😩😩😫😭😭 I guess another one I will have to watch next year coz Wow!🙆🏽♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️🚶🏾♀️
0 3
On My Lovely Liar • Aug 3, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
Did she do something to her face??? 🤔🤔🤔 Anyway good start just not sure if I'll be invested for the weekly wait coz I have shitloads new Chinese dramas & BL to catch up with. 😩😫😫 I love their chemistry though. You can tell they are good friends. So far so good.👌
5 9
On Just Spoil You • Aug 3, 2023
Title Just Spoil You Spoiler
Trope...trope...trope gallore including our favourite white towel for fever reduction.🤦🏾♀️😬 Trash TV at its worst but I watched the whole thing. 😎Why? Obviously I'm a sucker for pain. 🤞🤞🤞 I swear I have never seen a driver who is also a secretary/P.I./caregiver/ member of the board/housekeeper/bodyguard/nanny....🤣🤣😁😁🤭🤭 I just cannot understand if it's a Chinese thing to not slap back when a beesh slaps you?🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️🤷🏾♀️ This chick was getting slaps all round but not even once did she retaliate. 😬I'd be in prison for killing somebody.🤞
5 0
