News
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 28, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
I think it's the best drama I watched. I cried every episode but it's so worth it.
9 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 16, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
This show is so good! I cried so many times and I'm only on epsiode 8! I'm waiting for more!
9 0
Replying to JeA • Mar 4, 2025
Title Mantis
I once read a crossover fanfiction of The Merciless and Kill Bok Soon with Im Si Wan as Mantis . The writer had…
❤️❤️❤️
0 0
On The Potato Lab • Mar 2, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
I enjoyed 2 first episodes. It's funny :)
9 0
Replying to Cora • Feb 11, 2025
Title Mantis
his character dies in the beginning, acc. to synopsis
Seeing Sul Kyunggu in that role again would have to be enough I guess. Even for a moment
1 0
On Mantis • Feb 9, 2025
Title Mantis
I really hope Sul Kyunggu will make apperance and we will get The Merciless duo reunion!
1 3
