Replying to Emmilyn223 • Jan 3, 2025 Title When the Phone Rings What👀👀👀 where did u see it? On twitter? 🤣🤣🤣 1 0
Replying to Kitty80 • Jan 3, 2025 Title When the Phone Rings Uuuuhhhhrrgghh....my hair is gonna turn grey😫....but its my fault alone...why was I stupid enough to not wait… Same here was not able to stop from watching just watched ep 11 now have to wait until tomorrow 1 0
Replying to Cya615 • Jan 3, 2025 Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler Ep 11 WTH JUST HAPPENED.... WHAT DID THE CREEPY GUY WHISPER TO HIM.... ugh...I need answers...😭 I think that it might be related to her brothers death....again its just a guess! 0 1
Replying to wormcat • Jan 3, 2025 Title Who Rules the World Blossom and the Double are then most recent dramas I watched and both are so good and have such a strong fan base… No No...And Thanks !! 1 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Jan 3, 2025 Title The Long Ballad she’s not really SL she has her own romance story with LY Thanks!!! 0 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Jan 3, 2025 Title The Long Ballad she’s not really SL she has her own romance story with LY Hnn...I'll give it a try 1 2
Replying to wormcat • Jan 2, 2025 Title Who Rules the World Blossom and the Double are then most recent dramas I watched and both are so good and have such a strong fan base… I thought but can't see anywhere else I can watch it other than iqiyi 0 3
On Love Song in Winter • Dec 31, 2024 Title Love Song in Winter Spoiler just saw previews of today now wp is showing his true self and taking revenge on around the main leads 2 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Dec 31, 2024 Title Story of Kunning Palace is there any other platform where i can watch this other than iqiyi 0 1
Replying to TereStarr • Dec 31, 2024 Title Guardians of the Dafeng I binged the first 7 episodes, I love this! I'm hooked!! where ?? 0 2
Replying to EsmerandaKino • Dec 30, 2024 Title Story of Kunning Palace It's one of the best historical Chinese dramas and with rare happy ending thanks!! 0 0
Replying to Luna • Dec 30, 2024 Title Story of Kunning Palace same here, came to watch this right after finishing blossom! but where should I watch this ?? 0 0
Replying to Luna • Dec 30, 2024 Title Story of Kunning Palace same here, came to watch this right after finishing blossom! just finished blossom should I watch this one ?? 1 2
On Story of Kunning Palace • Dec 30, 2024 Title Story of Kunning Palace Hey Guys!! I haven't seen this one just saw some clips and came 0 2
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Dec 30, 2024 Title Guardians of the Dafeng Yeah you should.. who knows you might love it Thanks!! Will try 2 0
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Dec 30, 2024 Title Guardians of the Dafeng Hey!! new here how is it ??should give a try ?? 2 3
Replying to JEdwards • Dec 30, 2024 Title The Double This drama is mostly about revenge and not romance but it is good. There is not a lot of romance but closeness… But you should give it a try, of course if you want to Its a slow burn romance So.... 1 0
Replying to Regina de Sá • Dec 30, 2024 Title The Double Be sure to watch ep 40.5 (The Double Special). It is essential for the conclusion of the series. If you don't… Sure !! 2 1
Replying to Kinara • Dec 30, 2024 Title Love Song in Winter 🤣🤣- headless chickens is the right word😂😂! correct !! 0 0
was not able to stop from watching
just watched ep 11
now have to wait until tomorrow
again its just a guess!
And Thanks !!
I'll give it a try
anywhere else I can watch it other than iqiyi
now wp is showing his true self
and taking revenge on around the main leads
other than iqiyi
should I watch this one ??
I haven't seen this one
just saw some clips and came
how is it ??
should give a try ??
Its a slow burn romance
So....