Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 28, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2024
Replying to moon • Jan 6, 2025
the final trailer is so good, I keep watching it on repeat this is how eagerly am anticipating this drama
can you share it ??
0 4
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • Jan 6, 2025
I didn’t watch Ancient Love Poetry. Should I watch it first to understand this story better? I know the connection…
yeah
I also have same question
0 1
Replying to KC1 • Jan 5, 2025
I think you should definitely give it a try😊
yeah!!
thanks 😊
0 0
Replying to Dimelza • Jan 5, 2025
Melody of golden age, Love game in eastern fantasy, White cat legend. I'm into DYX lately ha ha... and Fangs of…
Thanks!!
1 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Jan 5, 2025
few new dramas will start on Tuesday. Moonlight Mystique starring Bai Lu and Aoi Ruipeng , and Flourished Peony…
Thanks a lot
0 0
Replying to jxxvvxxk • Jan 5, 2025
few new dramas will start on Tuesday. Moonlight Mystique starring Bai Lu and Aoi Ruipeng , and Flourished Peony…
Thanks !!!
0 0
Replying to Gsj • Jan 5, 2025
sure??
yes i am on iqiyi
but is not showing any updates
that's why asked
Thanks btw
1 0
Replying to Yuchen • Jan 5, 2025
🍉 The White Olive Tree is expected to be broadcast at the end of February on iQIYI.https://x.com/ForCdrama/status/1874720152648106317?t=qDnqlc227vrpTSMKMDwm-Q&s=19
sure??
1 2
Replying to Tasha Z • Jan 5, 2025
story of kunning place is a goody too! I've rewatched so many times excited to see something new. The Blossoming…
any other dramas to watch
historical....
other than blossoming love
binge watching....
0 0
Replying to Jungarden • Jan 4, 2025
I love FL and 2ML interactions. They feel so natural. I’m currently liking him way more than ML. He’s so nice…
Is it love triangle type something ??
Haven't started yet
0 1
Replying to 13083937 • Jan 4, 2025
Same i have exams after the winter holiday in my country on 13 january and i'm just following MM news and waiting…
I also have final exams staring next week
wow!!!!
1 0
On Moonlight Mystique • Jan 4, 2025
recently i was checking the status of mm and saw that it might air in quarter of this year.
but surprise....
I am excited to watch this!!!
coz just got off from story of kunning palace
3 2
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jan 4, 2025
Ohhh damn its really in a couple of days. Hell yeah! This year starting good! 😍
yeah!!!
1 1
On When the Phone Rings • Jan 3, 2025
there was this one thing I didn't liked 'bout was the parents
be it ML parents or FL parents they were like
would do anything for their own greed and selfishness
2 0