On The Glory • Apr 4, 2025 Title The Glory Can anybody recommend more historical dramas released recently.... 1 15
On Rebirth • Jan 24, 2025 Title Rebirth just asking If they had taken meng zi yi as lead actress in this?? How would that be coz they look good together 0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 22, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Haven't seen for a long time Do they get married ??or any romantic feelings uplifted 0 0
Replying to paxxie • Jan 20, 2025 Title Are You the One Short answer: noLong answer: something happened, he saved her from some thugs which caused a memory loss so she… Thanks!!! For the spoiler but I've completed this one It's good 0 0
On Changes of Heart • Jan 19, 2025 Title Changes of Heart can anybody tell me where can I watch this ?? 0 1
Replying to twinty • Jan 18, 2025 Title Flourished Peony I didn't see ep 21 yet. But so far she didn't do anything so bad. She just looks weak and afraid to be without… how can she even trust him??trust..... to hell with itdoesn't she remember the sufferings and pains with himshe was a bit of envious and jealous from around ep11 or 12 wasn't expecting much from her if can't support at least don't hurt her....and after some episodesMD will also forgive her even when she hurt her 2 2
Replying to Mahtab • Jan 18, 2025 Title Flourished Peony ah, I’m on the second episode, and I’m so anxious about how it’s going to progress! I Really hope they get… It's a roller coaster ride 0 0
Replying to Sayuri Offenborn • Jan 17, 2025 Title Royal Rumours Both are very different this one have more gentle comedy and less magic in it. But i like the creativity here.… ☺️☺️ 1 0
Replying to Sayuri Offenborn • Jan 17, 2025 Title Royal Rumours Both are very different this one have more gentle comedy and less magic in it. But i like the creativity here.… Okk Thanks !!!appreciate it!!! 1 2
Replying to Sayuri Offenborn • Jan 17, 2025 Title Royal Rumours Both are very different this one have more gentle comedy and less magic in it. But i like the creativity here.… actually the rating according to MDL is only 8. I'll watch it but what's your rating or opinion ?Thanks !!! 1 4
Replying to FangFangYaoYao • Jan 17, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Not yet, he's too busy making the rounds in delulu land first Thanks !! 1 0
Replying to MeiMei_Lan • Jan 17, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Not yet they are about to I think soon Thanks !! 1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 17, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Haven't seen the latest episode Is LC still not married to the princess ?? 1 4
Replying to Gsj • Jan 17, 2025 Title Flourished Peony don't you think sheng yi's also going down that road....on teaser of ep 20 I hope so too....let's see 0 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Jan 16, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Ep.18-19 I am glad our FL is a strong minded person, if i were her to have a friend like qin sheng yi, i would… don't you think sheng yi's also going down that road....on teaser of ep 20 1 2
Replying to Little Orange • Jan 16, 2025 Title Blossom When did they get together?Any breakup? How long?Any love triangle? Annoying?Happy ending? the drama has not ended yet,its ongoing.....no love triangle until this day.Love is blooming between them. 0 1
Replying to TangGerMil • Jan 16, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Prince Ning, Liu Chang's parents are definitely narcissistic. Maybe the County Princess too. Can't say he is a… yeah!! you are good with your words....he is deluded that FL was wronged and only he can save her 1 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 15, 2025 Title Flourished Peony Don't you all think that LC is being too Narcissistic?? 0 2
Replying to sakie • Jan 15, 2025 Title Flourished Peony In the olden days, knowing a maiden's foot size is as intimate as knowing a modern lady's bra size.😁 🤣🤣🤣 1 0
Replying to Lushhh • Jan 15, 2025 Title Flourished Peony she was alr before but now she's giving me major betrayer vibes. she's been giving that vibes for a long time as long as I remember from ep 11 and is continuing 0 0
released recently....
If they had taken meng zi yi as lead actress in this??
How would that be
coz they look good together
Do they get married ??
or any romantic feelings uplifted
For the spoiler but I've completed this one
It's good
where can I watch this ??
trust..... to hell with it
doesn't she remember the sufferings and pains with him
she was a bit of envious and jealous from around ep11 or 12
wasn't expecting much from her
if can't support at least don't hurt her....
and after some episodes
MD will also forgive her
even when she hurt her
Thanks !!!
appreciate it!!!
I'll watch it but
what's your rating or opinion ?
Thanks !!!
Is LC still not married to the princess ??
let's see
on teaser of ep 20
its ongoing.....
no love triangle until this day.
Love is blooming between them.
you are good with your words....
he is deluded that FL was wronged and only he can save her
as long as I remember from ep 11 and is continuing