News Replying to Shayri • Jul 2, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
Lmao the first one was so bad, why would you make a 2nd season out of it?
It was not bad at all. Me being someone who doesn’t like dramas this was the best I’ve ever watched in all honesty.
4 0
On Well-Intended Love Season 2 • Jul 2, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2
I just finished watching the whole thing and all I have to say is that I loved it i don’t know what it was about it but I just truly loved it and I cannot wait for season 2. I was all sad and cried for like 30mins straight when it was over but then I started searching it up and apparently there will be a season 2 I just hope it’s real and not fake because I’m super happy atm. ????????????????
1 2