News
Replying to xuehua • Feb 6, 2025
Title Moonlight Mystique Spoiler
It's been a week since this drama has ended, I still think about this drama a lot. I can't move on from Lulu's…
Happy end?
0 1
Replying to Eri • Jan 22, 2025
Title The Judge from Hell Spoiler
where can I watch it for free? polish or eng subs
happy ending?
0 1
Replying to bbiibyxx • Jan 13, 2025
Title Scent of a Woman
does she die at the end?
I wonder if you confused this w another drama of the same premise, Crazy Love?
0 2
Replying to bbiibyxx • Jan 13, 2025
Title Scent of a Woman Spoiler
does she die at the end?
Yes, she mentions that she's living longer than expected but nothing about a misdiagnosis
0 4
Replying to bbiibyxx • Jan 13, 2025
Title Scent of a Woman Spoiler
does she die at the end?
When does that happen, I didnt see it anywhere, ending is still more on the sad note she just doesnt die on screen
0 6
Replying to Eri • Jan 12, 2025
Title Dream High
is it a happy ending?
It is tagged as happy end but to me it doesnt feel like that
2 1
Replying to Lady Ashe • Sep 2, 2024
Title Love You Seven Times Spoiler
i dropped it a star cuz of the ending lol but like. this was so good. OST AMAZING! Chemistry fantastic. It had…
no happy end?
0 1
On My Sweet Mobster • Aug 15, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Happy ending?
0 1
Replying to OXLIP • Dec 17, 2023
List C-Drama's Costume Romance
Ah I still watching it, but thank you ^^
So yay or nay on that ending? I saw your comment for it, not completely sure how to interpret
0 1
Replying to OXLIP • Jul 5, 2023
List C-Drama's Costume Romance
Ah I still watching it, but thank you ^^
was hoping you'd tell me I was wrong LOL
0 0
OXLIP • Jul 5, 2023
List C-Drama's Costume Romance Spoiler
I heard that till the end of the moon had a sad ending tho
0 4
