Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jun 7, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 27, 2020

Friends

On About Love • Feb 23, 2026
Title About Love
Lyn is soo cute and there are few clips of his character floating around twitter. He is adorable 🥰
3 0
On About Love • Feb 12, 2026
Title About Love
Anyone has English translations of relationship map? I saw a Chinese version online few days ago , cant find it now.
1 0
Replying to Anni • Nov 21, 2024
Love triangle isn't there... At least not much... It's just slight crush from SML... SML is totally good.. Nowhere…
Yes
2 0
Replying to Jean • Nov 8, 2024
can you guys recommend me c-dramas that will make me addicted to c-dramas? i watched some few but it is usually…
A Journey to Love
Love like Galaxy
0 0
Replying to Veninum • Dec 28, 2023
If you use spotify: Just search for 一念关山 and you get most of the songs, for example:https://open.spotify.com/album/5I2V0XPTJAhidhkcKBcR2a?si=V24SnFgtSZ2SAeRXtNz5hwhttps://open.spotify.com/album/5I2V0XPTJAhidhkcKBcR2a?si=eoacqKH7TNelsaZcdtUKUQ
Thanks !!
1 0
Replying to CherryCake • Dec 13, 2023
Thanks all for replying. Is there a novel summary in short that I can look at?
Thanks for this
0 0
Replying to CherryCake • Dec 13, 2023
Can someone spoil this for me? Will ML change his behavior ? I watched until epi 4 and right now he is very dumb…
Thanks all for replying. Is there a novel summary in short that I can look at?
1 3
On The Last Immortal • Dec 13, 2023
Can someone spoil this for me? Will ML change his behavior ? I watched until epi 4 and right now he is very dumb and I am just watching this show for Lusi. I hope he changes his gullible state cause I somehow can tell he might bring bad to yin in future.😕
1 14
Replying to translator • Nov 16, 2023
Title Scent of Time Spoiler
Okay wait so which guys like Hua Qian? Please spoiler tag it for me 😅
2 - herself and main lead zxw will like her 😊
0 0
Replying to Dreams • Nov 7, 2023
This year we have quite a lot of reverse harem🤭
This and scent of time is what I know of ! Is there any I missed ?
1 2