Editorials
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
The crown prince died around episode 33 and magically returned in final episodes, without a valid explanation.... although I love a happy ending but where did he go during these years and no one knew about it... This plot had many logical, underexplained points, though I loved the main leads' and supporting leads' ...
6 1
Replying to xiaomao • Jun 3, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures
no he doesn’t make sure to watch the post credits scene in ep 37!!
Thanks a lot!!
0 0
On Zhan Zhao Adventures • Jun 2, 2026
Title Zhan Zhao Adventures
Does Bai yu Tang really dies in the last episode?
0 2
Replying to Tricimc • May 16, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
How long the one episode per day will last? It is frustrating waiting 24 hours to see how the story develops
Agreed
1 0
Replying to tutu_91 • Apr 27, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
try kisskh.co
yeahh..
1 0
Replying to AlyImaan • Apr 27, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Also Dramahood.com would be a better site.
I will try this as well, thanks for your suggestion!
1 0
Replying to lils • Apr 27, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Try Myasiantv, it’s much better than Dramacool!
I will try this, thanks for your suggestion!
1 0
Replying to tutu_91 • Apr 27, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
try kisskh.co
I tried Kisskh after Dramacool but here also there were too many redirections and it was a tad slow in the beginning.. but thanks!
1 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 26, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Hiii, can anyone suggest where to watch it for free? I tried to watch it on Dramacool, but it's buffering a lot there.
0 8
Replying to Sulwe • Nov 16, 2023
Title Joy of Life Season 2
So Apart from JOL and the other SSS... Snow Sword Stride,does anyone know which other drama has a smart male lead…
have you tried the story of Minglan, The Long Ballad, Ancient Detective?
1 4
