Editorials
Replying to Choppy • Jul 22, 2025
Title Our Generation
10 years no bail in azkaban for qiao xi's parents and their uber driver for being a shitty parents
why did I get that reference 🤣
0 1
On Created in China • Jul 21, 2025
Title Created in China
Why the rating is so low? Haven't watched it yet and kinda hesitant now.
2 3
On Our Generation • Jul 21, 2025
Title Our Generation
Loved today's episode, it is kinda growing on me ngl. When it finishes I think I will be in a drama slump for a long time.
4 1
Replying to Salwa Nice • Jul 21, 2025
Title Our Generation
If anyone is interested in whether there's any redemption arc for his mom or if there's any reconciliation of…
Day blessed
4 1
On My Child's Private Life • Jul 21, 2025
Title My Child's Private Life
Where can I watch it with e-subs?
1 0
On Our Generation • Jul 19, 2025
Title Our Generation
I just hate ml's mom and that female classmate to the core. I know its wrong to say but I want to punch their guts and break their jaw sorry not sorry.
17 1
On Coroner's Diary • Jul 18, 2025
Title Coroner's Diary
Its growing on me naturally ngl. My rating went straight from 8 to 8.5. Let's see how it holds up till the end . Hope for the best.
2 0
On Kamen Rider Gavv • Jun 29, 2025
Title Kamen Rider Gavv Spoiler
Death of Dente hit hard man
4 0
On Kamen Rider Gavv • Jun 29, 2025
Title Kamen Rider Gavv
This is easily one of my favourite kamen rider seires of all time.
6 0
On The Seven Relics of Ill Omen • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Seven Relics of Ill Omen
liked it. 8/10
2 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It was a great watch for me. 9.5/10
3 0
Replying to Vniverse • May 27, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
So the ex guy stays in next episode as well. This went from 9 to 7 ⭐ for me. .ruined it all
same for me too
2 0
On Tastefully Yours • May 27, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Seriously, what a downfall, man... I enjoyed it till ep 5. Now I am just plain disappointed.
12 2
On Tastefully Yours • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
The preview annoyed me so much ngl.. I had to reduce my rating for this.
14 2
Replying to VDC • May 26, 2025
Title Tastefully Yours
Idk, i'm slightly losing interest in this.
same feeling afer the preview
5 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 19, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
It just gets better and better. Finished ep 17 and raised my rating to 9.
12 0
Replying to elcasso • May 18, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
Lets get season 3 of hospital playlist first 😭
Haven't watched the first 2 seasons
0 0
On Resident Playbook • May 18, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
One of the few dramas that I enjoyed fully this year ngl...
5 0
On Resident Playbook • May 18, 2025
Title Resident Playbook
This needs season 2 asap...
3 2
On The Prisoner of Beauty • May 16, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Absolutely loving the chemistry between the leads.
18 1

1