On Let's Play Soccer Season 4 • May 4, 2025 Title Let's Play Soccer Season 4 Where can I watch with subs?? 0 1
On Let's Play Soccer Season 3 • May 4, 2025 Title Let's Play Soccer Season 3 Where can I watch with subs?? 0 1
Replying to Cheonma • Apr 25, 2025 Title Iron Family finished it If you have a lot of time and patience , go for it cause sometimes you have to force watch 1 0
Replying to Cheonma • Apr 25, 2025 Title Iron Family finished it nope fast forwarded like crazy lol 1 2
Replying to germanylasthope • Apr 25, 2025 Title Eat Run Love I rather watch 4 hour World War 2 documentary without subtitles in German than this Thanks , that's all I needed to know LMAO 1 0
On It's Beautiful Now • Apr 25, 2025 Title It's Beautiful Now I do not usually enjoy family dramas, but this one I enjoyed more than I thought. I love their family so much. For me, a perfect ten, 10/10. 6 0
Replying to Drama Mama Lambanana • Apr 23, 2025 Title Iron Family Finally finished this after forever. One question remains or maybe I wasn't paying attention: so why did Kang-ju… It wasn't properly mentioned, but if so, I remember both parties wanted the other to contact them first. I may be mistaken. 3 1
Replying to Cheonma • Apr 23, 2025 Title Iron Family Currently on ep 4, and I really want to drop it but want to keep going for the FL. For me, one episode feels like… finished it 1 4
On Iron Family • Apr 21, 2025 Title Iron Family Currently on ep 4, and I really want to drop it but want to keep going for the FL. For me, one episode feels like an eternity to finish.Wish me luck so I can finish this abomination. 1 5
On The Potato Lab • Apr 16, 2025 Title The Potato Lab Ngl, at first I thought it was annoying, but the FL grew on me by the end of the drama. Enjoyed it. Solid 8.5/10 for me. 2 0
Replying to angel • Apr 15, 2025 Title Heart Pairing She gives off that “popular girl in school” vibe, the kind who’s used to things going her way. The way she… Agreed fully 1 0
Replying to zee • Mar 27, 2025 Title Love Song in Winter picking this up again after not watching it for weeks. so far not too interested but i will keep on watching just… Please keep updating 🙂🙏 1 0
On Ski into Love • Mar 15, 2025 Title Ski into Love lao yan bruh... just have a backbone bro lmao 2 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 11, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis Even after tormenting this much, the writers will try to justify the old hag somehow smh... 10 0
Replying to ShkMattoo • Mar 11, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis One of those days where watching an old lady get punched in the face would genuinely lift my spirits. Drama gods,… Agreed 1 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 10, 2025 Title My Dearest Nemesis I really hate the grandma to the core ngl. In all the other dramas, Grandma's are the sunshine, but here I just want to bury her in the ground. :) 17 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 9, 2025 Title The Best Thing It has easily become one of my favourite cdrama.... 10/10 12 0
On Knowing International High School • Mar 8, 2025 Title Knowing International High School Hope they continue this, I am enjoying it very much. 6 0
Wish me luck so I can finish this abomination.