Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 31, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Norway
  • Contribution Points: 129 LV2
  • Birthday: October 22
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 8, 2015
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Aug 7, 2022
Not Buyeon but Chayeon, he said Chayeon was her dear daughter not Buyeon, so in that world whoever soul posseses…
It means Cho Yeon is his daughter, not Buyeon. I'm thinking he is just like what Jang Kang is to Uk.
You're right, with this logic Uk is indeed royalty.
5 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 7, 2022
The way Papa Jin does not consider Buyeon as his daughter is just like Jang Kang does not consider Uk as his son. It means Papa Jin soul-shifted with someone at that time. Mama Jin had no idea about it. Buyeon could be a child born with the result of AoS just like Uk.
8 3
Replying to Irenelee • Aug 6, 2022
New Korean article about Lee Jae Wook. Producers talk about how "Lee Jae Wook's action scenes are mostly done…
👏👏👏👏
3 0
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 4, 2022
I feel the same. If GYJ is FL, JSM will be a supporting role. I wonder her fans are being okay with that? If both…
I am a Kpop Stan too. How we protect our bias is definitely on another level sometimes. It's not just about characters, but actors. It's like going a famous idol with strong fanbase vs a rookie young actor.
3 0
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 4, 2022
I feel the same. If GYJ is FL, JSM will be a supporting role. I wonder her fans are being okay with that? If both…
I know. Except for MDL, in some other platforms, Team Uk vs Team Yul make a lot of noises now.
It's another Startup situation, a little less now.
3 2
Replying to Ukie_Charm • Aug 4, 2022
I want to ask all of you who wants both JSM and GYJ to be in part 2. What do you think will make it interesting?…
I feel the same. If GYJ is FL, JSM will be a supporting role. I wonder her fans are being okay with that? If both Jin Bu Yeon and Naksu love Jang Uk, the new fanwar will happen like Team Mudeok vs Team Naksu 🤧
I can't imagine it😔
11 4
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 2, 2022
How I wish it will be our lead couple's future! Not sure Cheonbugwan allows females but it's really destined back…
really? what does it mean actually?
0 1
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 2, 2022
How I wish it will be our lead couple's future! Not sure Cheonbugwan allows females but it's really destined back…
This drama's another title is "Soul Marriage" so. yes please 😊
1 3
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 2, 2022
How I wish it will be our lead couple's future! Not sure Cheonbugwan allows females but it's really destined back…
yes, at least would like to see they get married. Am I being very imaginative? 😁
2 5
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 2, 2022
Maybe his fake Queen's doing to control him
Yes, me too. It seems the Queen (Shaman) is controlling him.
2 0
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 2, 2022
How I wish it will be our lead couple's future! Not sure Cheonbugwan allows females but it's really destined back…
I also would like to see they would live happily together in Danhyanggok. But Uk is destined to lead Cheonbugwan, so he couldn't leave the Capital, they could go visit Danhyanggok time after time.
3 7
Replying to Cau • Aug 2, 2022
Random thoughtDo you think that the ilness of the King could be serious? some poisoning? Because he said about…
Maybe his fake Queen's doing to control him
2 2
Replying to Zorianaolek • Aug 2, 2022
I just think of something, Uk once told to Naksu when he become Gwanju of Cheonbugwan, he would make her as Assistant…
How I wish it will be our lead couple's future! Not sure Cheonbugwan allows females but it's really destined back then Cho Chung (Naksu's father) worked at Cheonbugwan together with Jang Kang too.
6 9
Replying to chrish • Aug 2, 2022
since GYJ returning is getting stronger and stronger so is the fans of HMH / Seo Yul stans asking for him to be…
What the hell is going on?? It will be hard without JSM and even LJW.... sorry to say who is gonna act? only older casts... they only care about pretty faces.
10 1
Replying to Jenliuur • Aug 2, 2022
Dear Alchemists,In Episode Guide, there is a function to rate each and every episode. Please rate it too.I think…
Done
1 0
Replying to Irenelee • Aug 1, 2022
Korean articles praise Lee Jae Wook for doing every genre from romance to action so well in Alchemy Of Souls."Actor…
So happy for this talented young man 💙❣️
5 0
Replying to RemmyB • Aug 1, 2022
Who are the strongest castings?I think LJW has killed it from start to now, he's absolutely believable in his…
Agree with everything you said.
9 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 1, 2022
The scene Uk and Heo Yeom roasted Park Jin together is priceless. Their comedic timing is on point.
13 0
Replying to Farhana sharmin • Aug 1, 2022
I wonder what an amazing plot twist it would be if it turns out jang uk is actually jang gang’s son . Like even…
Uk is Jang Kang's son biologically and the dead King's son (magically), it is hard to describe.
Uk's luck with fathers is the worst!
6 0