News
Replying to lils • Apr 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
You know you’re beyond obsessed when it takes you two hours to watch an hour long episode 😭 the way I keep…
Same!! 😂
3 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It's been a while since the last time that I have laughed so hard 😂 or felt so much emotions while watching one episode..
15 1
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 13, 2018
Article Find out who won in the 'Korean Snacks Box' Giveaway!
Kimchi ^^
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 29, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
My favorite thing is the language :) I think it just sounds so beautiful! ^^
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • May 14, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win Some K-Pop Merchandise Straight From Korea!
My all time favourite is Bad Woman by FTISLAND <3
1 0
AnanyaS • Mar 26, 2017
Article 5 Reasons To Watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
I couldn't agree more with all five reasons, but especially #1! ♥.♥
3 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 11, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi :) I think the beginning of BIG was really good it really hooked me but now the past few episodes have been so-so. I think it will get better now after things start to happen. High hopes for ep 13 ;) I think it is sometimes difficult to rate series but with You're beautiful and Sunkyunkwan scandal it wasn't difficult at all. :D They are one of my favorites. Have you seen Queen In Hyun's man? It's REALLY good! I loved it! ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 15, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hihiii ;)
0 0
