Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Finland
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 24, 2011
Replying to SaJu404 • Dec 27, 2024
I know many people mightnt agree but for me, these two share the most beautiful chemistry in all the kdramas I…
That was beautifully laid out😊
2 0
Replying to Iry94 • Dec 6, 2024
It's one of my wildest ideas, but when Saeon had HeeJoo translate those wordsI was reminded of Jane Austen's line…
I liked your video!😍
2 1
Replying to Hannaehh • May 28, 2024
The rating has increased. 9.2 🔥
Finally!🥳
1 0
Replying to marishhiii • May 27, 2024
Who else fully enjoyed shirtless Seon Jae?🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
Me!😍
1 1
Replying to Hannaehh • May 22, 2024
Cause I’m falling slowly love with youYou are the springThat I’ve awaited so longCause I’m falling slowly…
Maybe! Let's hope so!😊
0 0
Replying to ema • May 20, 2024
Im Sol will go down as the most scintillating and unyielding female lead. Her actions are altruistic to the point…
Beautifully written!🥲
1 0
Replying to Hanna1991 • May 14, 2024
I dont know, probably I watched too many kdramas,😅 because while everyone here is freaking out, thinking that…
Also wasn't the scene in reverse as snowflakes were going up and not down?❄️🤔 Maybe this has some kind of meaning too..?🤞🏻
1 0
Replying to AlyImaan • May 9, 2024
There is a theory about the watch Im Sol put in time capsule and SeonJae got it.https://twitter.com/hellobungz/status/1788618544378441767
Interesting theory! I think it is fun to read all these theories and ponder about the meaning of the little things that people have noticed in the drama. 🤭
1 0
Replying to melonmochi • May 4, 2024
you met your most favorite idol on a bridge???? 😁
I wish!😄 But maybe it will happen, now that I have THE umbrella for it. 💛
Just waiting for the first sudden shower of the spring.. ☔😂
5 0
On Lovely Runner • May 4, 2024
Just went grocery shopping. Saw yellow umbrella in store. Guess what happened next..🤭
11 8
Replying to marishhiii • May 2, 2024
Everyone is obsessed with Sudden Shower but I am obsessed with You and I. His voice feels nostalgic and comforting🩷
I like all of the songs, but I am listening 만날테니까 the most.
2 1
Replying to Hannaehh • May 1, 2024
Egg is known as a symbol of rebirth and new life. Sol’s gifts to Sun Jae are all egg-shaped, the candy jar &…
Interesting point, thanks for sharing!👍🏻
2 0
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 1, 2024
someone said this is not FANTASY because of Time-Travel, But because RYU SUNJAE being a real person is impossible,…
😂😂
2 0
On Lovely Runner • May 1, 2024
Last night after watching episode 8 I had to go for a walk to let off steam before going to sleep. 🏃‍♀️
Now next morning and I am back reading the comments, watching the clips and giggling... might have to take another walk this night. 🤭😉
11 0
Replying to xKawan • Apr 30, 2024
I know I know I wanted to stay away BUT THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME RIGHT ASDFGHKKL and I DON'T KNOW WHERE WITH ME.…
So true! I too replayed the scene over and over 🤭
7 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 30, 2024
Episode 8 was such a roller coaster of emotions.
At first: Oh My Gosh!🔥🥵 The butterflies!!!😍
Then: OMG! Creeps!😬😬
And finally: No, no, no!😨

AND no preview of the next episode. How will I survive a week?!😢
9 2