K-Drama
Replying to Hina • Nov 6, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know they usually mess it up, specially when it is adapted from novels, but I really think they could pull it…
I agree with you! Every single character was thought through, and the actors did an amazing job. I agree, when I rewatched it, it felt amost like the first time, I was strongly reacting to everything. It is seriously a good drama. You're right, it's not every show that makes a world tour.
0 0
Replying to Hina • Nov 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I've been thinking about it, and i need a season 2
I know they usually mess it up, specially when it is adapted from novels, but I really think they could pull it off... though if when had certain details from the novel, it would be really cool.
2 3
On KinnPorsche • Nov 5, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I've been thinking about it, and i need a season 2
4 5
On Club Friday Love & Belief: The Seven Year Itch • Nov 4, 2022
Title Club Friday Love & Belief: The Seven Year Itch
I love everyone in the cast, I'm so happy this drama exists
1 0
On Ride or Die • Oct 29, 2022
Title Ride or Die Spoiler
Why are all the LGBTQ+ Japanese movies messed up?
8 1
Replying to Kyurem1337 • Oct 29, 2022
Title Ride or Die Spoiler
happy or sad ending?
I think it was happy, considering everything
2 0
Replying to thynisia • Oct 19, 2022
List MBTI types of K-Drama couples
I love it xD
Thank you! <3
1 0
Replying to CSA2305 • Sep 18, 2022
Title Mosaic Street
Where can I watch it?
It is on youtube.
0 0
On Mosaic Street • Sep 18, 2022
Title Mosaic Street
I wish they would turn it into an actual drama or movie. It has potential.
5 0
On Reverse 4 You • Sep 17, 2022
Title Reverse 4 You
Kinda wish they do it with MilkLove, it's very possible
4 1
On GAP • Aug 14, 2022
Title GAP
I hope this will be the beginning of good and longer Thai GLs
28 0
On GAP • Aug 14, 2022
Title GAP
These two were really cute in secret crush on you <3
11 0
On Man Suang • Aug 12, 2022
Title Man Suang
We have so few info on this movie but it looks like it's gona be really good
6 0
