Celebrity
Replying to griff88 • Oct 5, 2022
Title Mahou no Rinobe
At first I didn't really like the "internal thoughts" on the building and the RPG game part, but in the end it…
Hi, Can you please suggest where I can watch this with English sub.
0 4
Replying to Hime • May 8, 2020
Title Game Rak Ao Keun Spoiler
EDIT: Ignore anything I said in the spoiler below as 5 MONTHS AFTER I completed this drama I found out that there…
Thank you for this comment , you saved me I watched 9 episodes till now thinking Pong will have a happy ending but after reading spoiler I already feel like crying . I am not watching it anymore :(
1 0
Replying to Liz • Oct 30, 2019
Title Dark Blue Kiss
Yes, you should watch but not the whole serie, just search for PeteKao BL cuts . Not kiss me but kiss me again,…
Thank you so much .. I will do that
1 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Oct 29, 2019
Title Dark Blue Kiss
Hi Everyone, I wanted to ask I have not watched Kiss Me series, do I need to watch it if I want to watch Dark Blue Kiss?
0 2
On Memories of the Alhambra • Jan 22, 2019
Title Memories of the Alhambra Spoiler
I really did not understand the ending cause the first bug should be MARCO he was never deleted .. or did i miss something ending was disappointing.
5 0

2