Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dreamland <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Hina • 9 days ago
The way he smirks, I just hate him.
i am loving your comment 😍
0 0
Replying to aerixx • 9 days ago
who else wanna punch qingyuan's father and slap first madam? they just made my blood boil!
The way he smirks, I just hate him.
3 2
Replying to Tsukiko • Aug 8, 2026
I liked the double too. And though this was in my plan to watch list and i love the main leads, i wasnt expecting…
Thank you, I am continuing to watch it :)
1 0
Replying to grapejuice • Aug 7, 2026
I think you kinda have to answer this one for yourself. Is it worth it? Different people are having very different…
Ok, I will continue to watch as for now it seem interesting. Hoping for the best. Thank you for your advice 🫣
1 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 7, 2026
Hello Lovely Watchers,
I have just started this show and watched episode 1, and I loved it but have been seeing comments saying it is not good or later on it is turning to a mess. Should I continue both main leads are acting good. I have watched "The double" the actress has done a great job.
Thank you
0 4
Replying to Smiling • Jul 18, 2026
Damn, he is lovely father in this drama and a cunning mastermind who doesn't mind sacrificing anyone on the other…
I am hating and loving the same person in the interval of few hours. 🫣
0 0
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
They recapped major events in ep 1,2 . And you can read summary of novel and pa in discussion post before you…
Surely, Thanks 😊
0 1
Replying to Pri • Apr 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
https://www.reddit.com/r/CDrama/comments/1s9ol5q/princess_agents_summary/
Thanks
0 0
Replying to Sunbath12 • Apr 11, 2026
Title Rebirth
Yes, you can. It will be a chaotic first 5 or so episodes, but then I think things settle down a bit. It's not…
Thank you for your suggestion 😊
1 0
Replying to Pri • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
yes yes,
Thank you for your suggestion 😊
0 0
Replying to JulesL • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
I think so. I have not watched PA and am up to ep 6 now. Finding it enjoyable enough - it's not amazing but definitely…
Thank you. I will watch it 😊
1 0
On Rebirth • Apr 10, 2026
Title Rebirth
Hi, If I have not watched PA, still can I watch this ?
1 12
Replying to Hina • Mar 30, 2026
I am also not clear about those vows, later she said that He always remain safe. Are they sharing the senses now…
Than you.
0 0
Replying to Lei • Mar 30, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
And why does it feel, they sort of got married when they made that deal spell in Episode 8?Yours is mine and Mine…
I am also not clear about those vows, later she said that He always remain safe. Are they sharing the senses now ??
0 2
Replying to caupo69 • Mar 26, 2026
Title Always Meet Again Spoiler
Well that ending made no sense.
Till Ep 7 things were making sense and in Ep 8, I don't have words to express it. No clarity.
5 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Mar 24, 2026
Ep 8Wth? She willingly went with him and switched off her on top of that? What kind of stupidity is this? Next…
I also have same thought.
0 0
Replying to Hina • Oct 5, 2022
Hi, Can you please suggest where I can watch this with English sub.
thank you. I will 😊
0 0