Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 9, 2026
Ongoing 14/20
The Heirs
2 people found this review helpful
by Hitliz
17 days ago
14 of 20 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 6.0
Story 2.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 6.5
Rewatch Value 1.0

Really?

So far the most frustrating thing is that doesn't appear to be any adult teachers or school officials who care to show up or report the cruel hazing that goes on at this "exclusive" wonderful school. As far as I'm concerned most of these students are just wealthy wastes of skin using up oxygen. And the female protagonist most of the time is a spineless, cowardly mess, with an occasional backbone thrown in to keep her from looking completely pathetic. Hate me if you want that's the way I see it.
Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 12/34
Boss & Me
0 people found this review helpful
by Hitliz
4 days ago
12 of 34 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 7.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 5.5
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 5.5

I'M STRUGGLING

I have to agree with all the positive posts about this series. Where I'm struggling is Shanshan, as cute as she is, her level of maturity...or lack there of... is ridiculous considering the severity of her counterpart, Feng Teng. This is truly a case of opposites, attracting but not in a believable way. Someone with his discipline, his being older than her. And the severe way he's lived his life. I just can't believe that he would be so able to accept someone that is for the most part acting like a ditzy little girl. And no offense to the writers, but her constant inner monologuing is making it so hard for me to finish this series. I want to I just don't know if i'm gonna make it because although I agree for the most part, It's a very cute story, and very touching, I just think they have the protagonists completely mismatched, which I guess is the point but doesn't really work. Don't hate me it's just my opinion.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 12/40
Fireworks of My Heart
0 people found this review helpful
by Hitliz
Aug 31, 2026
12 of 40 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 9.5
Music 9.5
Rewatch Value 7.5

Was there ever a weaker heroine?

I love the story, the actors music etc. But the writers have up to this point, created a female protagonist, who is a weak, spineless baby, who's attitude goes from competent no- nonsense ER doctor, to clueless, emotionally infantile school girl, still afraid of her evil maniacle mommy. I hope I see this character grow into a walking talking reason for me to keep watching.
Was this review helpful to you?