News
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
See ya, take care π
I am here let's begin
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Miss u ressπ
I am back bestie
0 44
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We are all gonna miss you baby
I am back and what did I miss
0 4
On KinnPorsche • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know no one gonna miss me but still I am letting you guys know I am taking a break. because I have been here from the morning. Bye see you later
0 55
On KinnPorsche • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
11604 comments 400 more to go to reach 12k
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are also a Vegas Pete enthusiastic. welcome to the gang
You are welcome . I am obsessed too
0 0
Replying to Riri • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They probably created a role for him because he was gonna play Tawan with the previous company
Is he good bad or grey does anyone know
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Okay bye see you later take care
1 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
What????
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Yeah better luck next time bby
1 2
Replying to Happy_Creep • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Can relate girl.but my singing ability is worse
0 1
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
ππ»ππ»ππ»
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
You can really choose one
0 2
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
Okay
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
My name is Rafna you can choose a nickname for me
0 3
Replying to Saggisilver • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Awesome! Which state are you from? I am from assam hehe
I am from Kerala nice to meet you
0 8
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
π€£π€£π€£
0 4
Replying to Happy_Creep • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga
Well I know the lyrics too but I am not good at singing
0 3
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
I won't tell anyone either that you give up ππ
0 2
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Ooo I understand so I am going to announce myself as the winner
0 4
