News
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
Me too but I am not going to lose
0 10
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Nop but close I am from Kerala π΄π΄π΄π΄ what about you
0 51
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
What a coincidence here we go bestie
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
Okay fine then it's a bet let's who's going to stop replying to other
0 12
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Yeppppppppp I am from southwest india.where are you from
0 57
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
πππand I am telling you I am not going to stop replying it have to be you
0 14
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Yeah me too the Covid did messed with our life
0 59
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
Best of luck with that
0 16
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Well I am unemployed πππ
0 61
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg y r u guys always waking up so early.. i just woke up at 9 amππ
I hope so
0 18
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Yeah I thought so too glad that I am not alone you are here with me too
0 63
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ohh i didn't know abt that..But anyways we don't need to invade into others family matter..
Yeah exactly let's stop talking about them that will only spoil our mood
0 65
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm always here..
I will take that as a compliment ππ
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
its a goal
Ofc we will fighting
0 0
Replying to BIGBANG • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am an India too. From Northeast India. Hehe. I am a BIGBANG fan as you can see by my DP. π€£β€
Kerala π΄π΄π΄
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG IMG THAT AHPPENS?!?!?!?!? OMGI AM SO EXCITED Still haven't read the novel but I can already imagine that OMG
You should you will definitely Love it
1 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Me too but I knew it before you π€£π€£π€£
Really π
0 1
Replying to nattawn • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
im always hereee unless i need sleep π
Hello there your presence is appreciated I am repeating this sentence I know but I don't want anyone tofeel left out
1 0
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I recently came to know that in this comment section majority of the audience is from India π§
Me too but I knew it before you π€£π€£π€£
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Na Naphat will play Tawan in kinnporsche. You might know him from until we meet again or from donβt say no.…
Well In the series time says that Porsche is kinn's type so it's normal that the actor who playing tawan has similar physics as Porsche after all tawan is kinn's ex
1 1
