K-Drama
Replying to Vaish • Jul 17, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho Spoiler
Idk and idc. THE ONLY PLOT TWIST WHICH MATTERS IS SOO KYUNG LIKED JAE JIN- I feel betrayed lmao
the only story that make me remain watching tbh
1 0
Shaan • Jul 4, 2020
Review Sign Here
I think because you didnt watch till the end as she do prove she worth it. or or you objectively dislike her kind of style. I honestly dislike her 1st round song but it get better as the shows go on.
1 0
On The Tale of Nokdu • Jun 9, 2020
Title The Tale of Nokdu
How can a guy be so pretty? My XX ass is triggered
7 0
On Strangers from Hell • Jun 7, 2020
Title Strangers from Hell
You will never see topokki the same anymore
6 0
On My Secret Terrius • Apr 22, 2020
Title My Secret Terrius
MVP goes to KIS team!
3 0
Replying to Sia • Apr 18, 2017
Title Someone Special
This movie is underrated :/ first I thought it is gonna be a sad movie. but it was totally fun to watch a movie…
where can i watch the movie ?
0 0
Replying to cvparadise • Mar 12, 2017
Article The Horrible Disease Known As Second-Lead Syndrome!
The worst SLS ever in Kdrama world is with Reply 1988's Junghwan. I didn't even pay attention to Choi…
FYI , his par start at episode two thou . HAHAHA
0 0
Replying to Daisy • Aug 23, 2016
Title Forget Me Not
This is just an idea but I think the reason people can't remember her is because she's already dead and that the…
I would love to be your movie partner!
0 0
Replying to Shay • Jul 16, 2016
Title Another Miss Oh
Should I watch this? In the middle of watching Beautiful Gongshim which is still airing (everyone should watch…
AMO has heavier kind of relationship between the leads and storyline based on the couple while Gongshim has a nice light kind of love and the whole story is basicly about the lead actor (from my opinion)
1 0
SayaRose • Jun 16, 2016
Article Famous classic drama It Started with a Kiss to be Remade!!
Mentioning it as a classic make me feel old . haha
4 1
On Heard It through the Grapevine • Apr 3, 2015
Title Heard It through the Grapevine
This is a badass story
2 0
On Reply 1994 • Dec 30, 2013
Title Reply 1994 Spoiler
The girl who crash with Chil Bong , when he run down the stairs with 6 boxs of chicken in ep 21, had a cameo in the previous episode , didn't her ? i kinda saw her but i can't remember
0 0
On Love for Beginners • Sep 4, 2013
Title Love for Beginners
where can I download this movie ?
0 0
On Miura Haruma • Apr 5, 2013
Person Miura Haruma
Selamat Hari Lahir !
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Welcome <3 Nice To meet you too ^^ . Im Fine Thank You .
1 0
