News
On Jun Jiu Ling • Oct 1, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
Zhu Zan has the ugliest hair and makeup ever he’s cute but they destroyed him visually 😭😭
5 12
On My Roommate Is a Detective • Oct 5, 2020
Title My Roommate Is a Detective
It’s brilliant and I love it but the romance feels so wrong here. I was expecting Boy x boy or just a friendship drama but the censorship pulled a fast one on us sadly :( I just do not understand the Female lead and the male lead’s development, I feel like the drama was far more enjoyable when it was juSt bromance
8 3
On Go Ahead • Sep 30, 2020
Title Go Ahead
This drama brings put the terrible anger and rage within me, the ML’s mother makes me want to throw my fist into her face but i also understand her pain but honestly i want her to
3 0