Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
Replying to baifan • 4 hours ago
Person Lee Jong Suk
Only jichangwook is active from their generation,Actors like leeJongsuk, leeminho, songjoongki etc are absent…
true
0 0
Replying to Dewiee • 8 days ago
I really wanna know where they're going with this drama cuz if they're not gonna cheat or date other people, what…
lolll
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • 8 days ago
So 6 episodes in, are they separated, still together, resolved any issues or misunderstandings, cheating with…
where'd you watch the 6th ep?
I don't think the 6th ep is out??
2 2
Replying to irbaz51_161 • 8 days ago
21k watchers already!! Well gotta start this nexttt
I wanna start it too but I can't wait for more than 7 days for an episode...specially when I LOVE binging! I see the hype and the drama clips seem interesting but I am waiting for few more episodes to release before starting it
2 0
On Make Me Tingle • 8 days ago
I'm planning to watch this while it is airing! I hope there is a lot of hype for this drama in the coming days since the plot of this drama seems interesting! I'm excited and I'm looking forward to this a lot! Can't wait!! :DD
5 0
On Soundtrack #1 • 8 days ago
Title Soundtrack #1 Spoiler
Short and sweet! I rate this an 8/10!
In the last episode, I really thought Park Hyung Sik would tell that he moved on :(( but PHEW!! I'm so glad it has a happy ending!
1 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • 9 days ago
Person Seo In Guk
Please recommend a nice drama of his. I liked his recent works and want to watch more
I actually really liked Death's game! Have to watch Doom at your service
0 1
Replying to white-flower • 9 days ago
Title Flex X Cop
is this good? I have been seeing the hype over this drama since 2024.
Just binged it in 2 days! It's amazing!
3 0
Replying to oknow • 9 days ago
Wait until it’s finished so you can binge watch. This is not a lighthearted drama. This show is a melodrama.…
ohh ok thanks!
0 0
On Jo Han Chul • 11 days ago
Person Jo Han Chul
It's cool to be famous just by doing support roles too! I have seen him in every other drama I watch loll
0 0
Replying to LilMissWatcher • 11 days ago
Person Jo Han Chul
he's always booked and busy i can't keep count of the dramas I've seen him in
realll
1 0
On Jirisan • 11 days ago
Title Jirisan
The ost, the tags and genres are giving Chaising Tails vibes lol
I'm planning to watch this soon
0 0
On The Remarried Empress • 11 days ago
I remember reading the manhwa long back...But I don't see much hype for this drama? I am excited though. I watched MMH while it was airing and enjoyed that a lot, so I am planning to watch this while airing too. Hope the drama is good or even better than the manhwa
0 0