Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
Replying to mydearyou • 12 days ago
ep 5 in 10 days and 14 hours???
That's why I'm wondering when should I start it...I don't want to suffer but I want to enjoy like I did when I watched MMH while it was airing
0 0
Replying to No One • 12 days ago
Person Seo In Guk
I miss his thriller & fantasy shows. Idk why he decided to do 3 back to back office romance. I mean they are…
Please recommend a nice drama of his. I liked his recent works and want to watch more
1 3
Replying to achiara • 12 days ago
fam how are we holding up ?
Should I watch it while it is airing or binge it later?
2 2
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 12 days ago
DIdn't start watching it yet cause I like to binge...But should I watch it while it is airing? Is it fun? I watched MMH while it was airing and I do NOT regret doing that!! Had a lot of fun! :DD
3 1
Replying to Bee • 12 days ago
k trauma😭😩 there are some dramas i can never rewatch and this is one of them😭
loll
Does it have a sad ending?
1 2
Replying to avocados • 12 days ago
i hope eps 17 never exist 😃i cry a lott😭
Does it have a sad ending?
0 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • 12 days ago
Binged it in 2 days! Loved it! 8/10! It is a cute office romcom and I recommend everyone to watch it!
I wanna know which song was being played by the ML in ep2 while he was in the office room writing on the whiteboard and the FL was peeking in.
1 0
Replying to Simplyme • 14 days ago
Person Park Hoon
He'll do sooo great in a romantic drama he has that look of a desperate lover
ikrrrrrr!!
0 0
Replying to Jiju • 14 days ago
Title The Nice Guy
This actress can't act for sh!+.
She can act! You should try watching her other dramas, they are seriously amazing! I agree that the FL in this drama was like 3/10 tbh
0 0
On My Bias, My Boss • 16 days ago
I rate this a 7/10. Everythin was nice but I think the backstory could be better? And I felt that the ending was a little dragged?
1 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • 16 days ago
where did you watch it?
Sorry! I didn't see the release date! I saw some shorts of the drama (maybe from the trailer or smthng?) and thought the drama was alr out and didn't read your whole comment.....my bad :(
1 0
Replying to Sinasina • 18 days ago
Title Spring Fever
>I would NOT like a man who is the CEO of a company to behave a little childish and immatureI wouldn't dare…
I guess :D
1 0