Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
Replying to Nadia • Aug 21, 2022
Person Shin Seung Ho
Hope to see him in more stuff
Yes ikrr!!
0 0
On Shin Seung Ho • Aug 21, 2022
Person Shin Seung Ho
He's an amazing actor!! I hope he gets to work in a romantic school k-drama as a main character!!
6 0
Replying to Mieun • Aug 15, 2022
With Ja Rim
Where do you read the webtoon?
0 0
Replying to Mieun • Aug 15, 2022
I will give 9.5/10 because I need season 2. ☹️ I need more cuteness of Jihoonnie.
Yesss! Also the last scene kind of confirmed that there will be a season 2 because dramas don't abruptly end like that.
1 0
Replying to XiaoXee • Aug 15, 2022
What was with Lee kyun woong in the end? Hing for S2?
Ikr, the last scene confirmed that there will be a season 2 for Love Revolution, cause a drama doesn't abruptly end like that.
5 0