Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: A beautiful place like no other <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 15, 2022

Ice_Kingt

A beautiful place like no other <3
Replying to Rotem • Sep 17, 2022
Person Lee Jong Suk
I want to see him in military drama!!!😍😍😍😍
Yesss!
1 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Sep 17, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Like right now for free?It will be available on other websites after some time and I DON'T want to wait :((
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Kat Ski • Sep 17, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Part of me still thinks Jerry is the real Big Mouse. I can't help but think of the cartoon Tom and Jerry, and…
I can't stop thinking about Tom and Jerry also lol
1 0
Replying to HikikomoriSeraph • Sep 17, 2022
Title Big Mouth
There are so many things still untied. I dont know why but I am thinking they are maybe going for a second season.
That's what even I'm thinking. There are many unanswered questions and I don't know if all can be covered in the last episode. Or maybe they'll release a special episode, to cover up for the things they couldn't cover in the last episode?
0 0
Replying to Niha Rai • Sep 17, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Why is the rating still stuck to 8.8? It deserves at least 8.9
It deserves at least 9.5
0 2
Replying to nattawn • Sep 17, 2022
Title Big Mouth
i wonder how they'll cover all the unanswered problems & questions in the last episode
Ikr!
1 0
Replying to Ice_Kingt • Sep 10, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Where can I watch this drama with subtitles?
Like right now for free?
It will be available on other websites after some time and I DON'T want to wait :((
1 2
On Big Mouth • Sep 10, 2022
Title Big Mouth
Where can I watch this drama with subtitles?
1 3
Replying to Ken • Sep 10, 2022
Title Big Mouth
don't know bout you guys but this drama is on track to become my drama of the year
Same!
2 1
Replying to ureshii • Sep 6, 2022
Person Park Ji Hoon
What a gem! I hope to see him play more main roles in the near future, I loved his character in At a Distance,…
Ikrrr!!
2 0
Replying to Park Jae Hyun • Sep 6, 2022
Person Park Ji Hoon
He was absolutely amazing in At a distance the spring is green. Need him in a lot more dramas
Yess!!
1 0
Replying to Ina • Sep 6, 2022
Person Park Ji Hoon
AHHHHHHH I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM IN WEAK HERO
Ikr!!
2 0
Replying to NIKITHA • Sep 6, 2022
Will this even have a season 2 because I'm going to keep this one on hold. I want Min ji ang Kyung woo to be together…
Ikr! We need a season 2!
3 0
Replying to Ridhi Sharma • Aug 21, 2022
Person Lee Jong Suk
i swear while you were sleeping, Pinocchio, Big Mouth, etc are best drama of him... ILY 🤟💓❤️✨
Ikrrr!!
2 0