Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 21, 2024
On 4Minutes • Jul 21, 2024
Title 4Minutes
BOC should have chosen another actor at the place of Jet, the worst performance in dead friend forever it was his
0 3
On Love for Love's Sake • Jul 21, 2024
I'm still looking for the reason for the hype about this bl, collective delirium ? my hair has more chemistry than the two protagonists
1 2
On My Love Mix-Up! • Jul 21, 2024
One of the weakest bls of the year, the fandom GF You can defend the will that doesn't work with me, I don't recommend it to anyone, I keep the Japanese version and forget that this one existed, GMMTV makes more mistakes than it gets right
36 6
Replying to FluffyPrince • Jul 21, 2024
Tanaka foi mal usado né miga? Só no final que ele começou a brilhar, seria ótimo se eles tivessem dado um…
Secondary in Jdrama doesn't have much development, luckily it shines he in the bl eternal yesterday
2 0