News
Lily Alice • Apr 25, 2024
Article Gong Yoo and Song Hye Kyo in Talks to Star in a New K-Drama
I hope this actually happens this would be huuuuge!
11 0
On Kim Hye Yoon • Apr 18, 2024
Person Kim Hye Yoon
I like her a lot, loved her in extraordinary you and now lovely runner!!
14 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
When will Eunsung leave Haein alone 😭😭 I despise this man sm( his character) 😤😤
He plays psychopaths so well that you just hate seeing him so much.
4 3
On Lee Sun Kyun • Mar 15, 2024
Person Lee Sun Kyun
You will be dearly missed R.I.P.
3 0
Lily Alice • Feb 20, 2024
Article "Marry My Husband": Park Min Young, Na In Woo, and the Team Bid Farewell with Heartfelt Messages
This show was amazing till the end I'm happy they gave us a longer happy ending.
13 1
On The Trunk • Oct 31, 2023
Title The Trunk
Gong Yoo <333
4 0
